Since going free-to-play, Rocket League is entering its second season and with it brings new challenges.
Challenges were revamped earlier in 2020 and will grant players ways to earn rewards and rank up their Rocket Pass.
So what challenges await players this week?
Here's what we know about Season 2's week 2 challenges.
Rocket League Season 2 Week 2 Challenges Release Date
The new set of challenges will arrive on the 16th December 2020 at 4pm GMT.
These challenges will last for one week, resetting on the 23rd December 2020.
Season 2 Week 2 Challenges And Rewards
The new challenge has yet to reset and are currently unknown.
Once we have the latest information we'll be sure to update!
- Casual Ten Spot - Play 10 Online Matches in any Casual playlist (10,000 XP)
- Hi-Five Saves - Get 5 Saves or Epic Saves in any Casual playlist (Rare Drop)
- Most Valuable - Earn MVP honors in an Online Match (10,000 XP)
- Win 5 Online Matches in any Competitive playlist (15,000 XP)
- Get 10 Goals, Shots, Assist or Centers in Online Matches (15,000 XP)
- Earn 3 MVP honors in Online Matches (15,000 XP)
How Do Weekly Challenges Work?
Each week, players will get three Weekly Challenges.
When the week refreshes each Wednesday, three new Challenges will replace the Challenges from the previous week. Plus, Rocket Pass Premium users will get an additional three.
Weekly Challenges will have to be completed during the week when they are active; these will be removed once the week has finished (even if you haven't finished them).
The Challenge Menu is where you'll track your Challenges and see the rewards you can receive.
It's also where you'll claim your rewards on all your completed Challenges, which you'll have to do once you complete them. Rewards will include customization items, XP or Drops.