Earlier today Rockstar Games released the GTA Online Cayo Perico Heist update on PS4, Xbox One and PC for all players.
This is one of the biggest updates to the game in many years and as with any significant update to the game, there's also new collectables to find.
One new collectable mission involves fixing broken radio antennas across the map as part of the new mission 'Still Slipping Los Santos'.
This seems to be connected to the pirate radio station in mirror park, one of several new radio stations added to the game as part of the latest update.
On This Page:
GTA Online Broken Radio Antenna Locations
Early indicators suggest that there are 10 broken radio antennas to be found across Los Santos. Approach them across the city and you can repair them with a click of a button.
How To Start The Still Slipping Los Santos Radio Antenna Mission?
Open the map and you should see a J icon in the top right of the map near Mirror Park.
Head to the J and you should get a prompt to start the mission. It reads:
"Help with the initial set up of Still Slipping Los Santos baby Locating and preparing all the broken antennas to earn cash, RP and a bonus reward."
A further message also reads: "For anyone tuning in, this is Joy Orbison on Still Slipping Los Santos. We're only able to broadcast locally right now but, with your help, we can boost our signal across San Andreas."
All 10 Radio Antenna Locations
Fans of the game have already started to locate some of these and we'll be updating this page as we find more across the city ourselves. Here's what we found so far (images will follow).
- Radio Antenna 1 - On top of a hilltop in Grand Senora Desert
- Radio Antenna 2 - On a metal platform on Mount Chiliad
- Radio Antenna 3 - On the top of a building in Paleto Bay
- Radio Antenna 4 - The remote Radio Tower in Vinewood Hills
- Radio Antenna 5 - On top of the huge building complex by Pacific Bluffs
- Radio Antenna 6 - Next to two giant radar dishes on top of a building in Burton
- Radio Antenna 7 - In Sandy Shores on the right of town.
- Radio Antenna 8 - On top of a building in Vespucci Beach overlooking the sea.
- Radio Antenna 9 - South of Grapeseed, by the San Chianski Mountain Range. A small fenced-off power station
- Radio Antenna 10 - On top of a building in Cypress Flats
If you want a video breakdown of all locations, have a watch of the below YouTube guide from James.
Stay tuned for further GTA Online Cayo Perico Heist updates.
The Cayo Perico Heist
“On Tuesday, December 15, GTA Online raises the stakes once again with its biggest update yet: the Cayo Perico Heist, featuring an all-new exotic location and a brand-new approach to heist design that for the first time will let players tackle the entire heist solo or with a crew of up to three other players,” Rockstar said in an email.
“Along with the challenge of finding a way to infiltrate and rob one of the most secure private islands in the world, players can also expect new social spaces to party with friends, new world-class DJs, and radio stations with over 100 new songs, plus a host of vehicles and weapons, a heavily armed submarine HQ, and much more.”
A standalone release of GTA Online is expected to launch in 2021, along with new versions of GTA 5 optimized for PS5 and Xbox Series X/S.