Since going free-to-play, Rocket League is entering its second Season and with it brings new challenges.
Challenges were revamped earlier in 2020 and will grant players ways to earn rewards and rank up their Rocket Pass.
So what challenges await players this season?
Here's what we know about Season 2's Seasonal challenges.
Season 2 Live
Rocket League Season 2 Seasonal Challenges Release Date
The new set of challenges will arrive on the 9th December 2020 at 3.30pm GMT.
These challenges appear to run in stages, with Stage 2 beginning on the 6th January 2021, Stage 3 on the 3rd February 2021 and Stage 4 on the 3rd March 2021.
Season 2 Seasonal Challenges And Rewards
- Get 20,000 total points in Online Matches (rewards a Rare Drop)
- Play 200 Online Matches (Rewards RLCS Reward)
- Get 5,000 total points in any Extra Modes Playlist (rewards a Rare Drop)
- Win 250 Online Matches (Rewards
- Get a total of 500 Shots in Online Matches (rewards a Rare Drop)
- Get 300 Goals, Assists or Saves in Online Matches
- Earn MVP honors in 10 Online Matches (rewards 15,000 XP)
- Earn 150,000 XP in Online Matches (rewards 15,000 XP)
- Get 1000 Centers or Clears in Online Matches (rewards 15,000 XP)
- Get 150 Saves or Epic Saves in Online Matches (rewards 15,000 XP)
- Get 100 Goals in Online Matches (rewards 15,000 XP)
- Play 100 Matches in any Competitive Playlist (rewards 15,000 XP)
How Do Seasonal Challenges Work?
Season Challenges, like the name suggests, span the entire season. These will take longer to complete but will grant better rewards.
Some Season Challenges will be available when the season starts while the rest gradually unlock in stages as the season progresses.
Rocket Pass Premium users will get twice as many Season Challenges to complete.