Battlefield V has a new update arriving on PC, PS4 and Xbox One today!
This update arrived at 9am UTC - meaning you can download and install the game file now.
Here's what was changed.
Update 1.38 Patch Notes
EA Community Manager PartWelsh has posted the update notes on the Battlefield Forums.
- We’ve updated our loading screen with new artwork
- Fixed an issue that was causing for some players who were accessing Battlefield V via EA Play to show as Trial Users
- The correct rank is now shown in Your Company
- Fixed an issue which was preventing the Rank Up message from appearing during midround
- Friendly Name tags are correctly disabled when name tags mutator is set to OFF
- The Serpentine paint job is now available in The Company for the Corsair F4U-1C
- The New Zealand plane paint job correctly displays when in the Corsair F4U 1-A cockpit view
- The Hazard Skin is now correctly available for both Male and Female Soldiers
- Ensured that the minimum players mutator in Community Games remains the same as the previous selection when switching game size from 64/32 players, to 16
- The Loose Part hairstyle is now correctly available to unlock via The Company
Despite Battlefield 6 garnering the attention of fans from around the world, it's nice to see the old guard still getting some regular updates.