Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 is set for 15 weeks of fun with plenty of challenges for players to get stuck into.
We're now entering week 6 of this new season and the fifth set of challenges are being added to the game.
For the uninformed, Epic sets various challenges on a weekly basis that grants massive amounts of XP just for completing them.
They may not be super easy to find and if you're trying to rapidly catch up on your Battle Pass, it's a great way to get ahead.
Here are all of the challenges and how to complete them in Fortnite Season 5.
Weekly Challenge Reset
The new challenges will arrive every week on Thursday at 2pm GMT.
There is an incredible amount of experience to unlock here, totalling 225,000XP if you complete every challenge for that week.
This would get you a long way on your Battle Pass, helping to unlock new characters, emotes, and weapon skins.
All Challenges For Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5
- Complete 5 Bounties (55,000 XP)
- Discover POIs (20,000 XP)
- Collect Bars (20,000 XP)
- Talk to a character (20,000 XP)
- Sniper Rifle Eliminations from 150m (20,000 XP)
- Shotgun Eliminations (20,000 XP)
- Assault Rifle Damage (20,000 XP)
- Explsoive Damage To Structures (20,000 XP)
- Week 2
- Deal Damage with Legendary Weapons (55,000 XP)
- Destroy 5 Mailboxes (20,000 XP)
- Plant the evidence three times in Catty Corner or Flush Factory (20,000 XP)
- Find 3 car parts (20,000 XP)
- Deliver a vehicle from Steamy Stacks to Pleasant Park (20,000 XP)
- Drive through 1 flaming ring (20,000 XP)
- Find clues in Pleasant Park, Holly Hedges and Lazy Lake (20,000 XP)
- Destroy 3 dog houses (20,000 XP)
- Eliminations while in a vehicle (55,000 XP)
- Deal 500 Damage players with Assault Rifles or SMGs (20,000 XP)
- Deal 200 Headshot Damage to players with Pistols or Sniper Rifles (20,000 XP)
- Destroy 3 Toilets (20,000 XP)
- Loot 7 Chests in Craggy Cliffs, Holly Hedges, or Retail Row (20,000 XP)
- 3 Eliminations with Rare Weapons or greater (20,000 XP)
- 1 Elimination while in a vehicle (20,000 XP)
- 7 Loot Ammo Boxes in Salty Towers or Colossal Coliseum (20,000 XP)
- Eliminations within 5m (50,000 XP)
- Eliminations while below 50 health (20,000 XP)
- Eliminations at full health and shields (20,000 XP)
- Destroy enemy structures with a pickaxe (20,000 XP)
- Damage opponents with a pickaxe (20,000 XP)
- Collect a tomato basket from a nearby farm (20,000 XP)
- Find the buried Blue Coin in Retail Row
- Dig up Gnomes from Fort Crumpet and Pleasant Park
- Search chests or ammo crates
- Collect Gnomes from Fort Crumpet and Holly Hedges
- Bury Gnomes in Pleasant Park or Retail Row
- Deal damage within 10 seconds of resurfacing from sand
- Get Headshots (0/20) - 55,000 XP
- Get Headshots (0/40) - 55,000 XP
- Get Headshots (0/60) - 55,000 XP
- Get Headshots (0/80) - 55,000 XP
- Get Headshots (0/100) - 55,000 XP
- Blow up Fishing Holes at Sharky Shell, Sweaty Sands or Flopper Pond (0/3) - 20,000 XP
- Destroy Motorboats (0/3) - 20,000 XP
- Blow up Fishing Holes at Lazy Lake Island, Lake Canoe and near Steamy Stacks (0/3) - 20,000 XP
- Catch Fish (0/7) - 20,000 XP
- Signal the Coral Buddies (0/1) - 20,000 XP
- Destroy Boats (0/7) - 20,000 XP
- Destroy Fishing Rod Barrels (0/7) - 20,000 XP
Fortnite Season 5 Challenges Guides
Why not try tackling challenges one week at a time?
Check out our weekly guides here: