Just one week after Shadowlands dropped, Blizzard, has put out a December Patch to make a few little changes and fixes.
This was expected given the nature of new content, so the long list of issues isn’t anything to be too worried about.
If anything, it’s great news that it’s all now fixed!
We’re here to breakdown everything that has arrived in this December 1 patch!
Items and Content
The patch included a bunch of new updates to items and other content in the game.
Those changes are:
- Being exalted with your Warsong Gulch faction now offers epic-quality leg gear.
- Crafted nature resist pieces are now available with Cenarion Circle reputation.
- Nature resist enchants for leg and head gear are now available from Zul’Gurub.
- Several skill books for new skill ranks (Frost Ward, Shadow Ward, Flame Shock, Conjure Food, Eviscerate, Ferocious Bite) are obtainable.
- There are now PvP objectives in Silithus and Eastern Plaguelands.
- An Epic nature resist ring is available from a quest to kill an Elemental Lord in Cenarion Hold.
- The Argent Dawn token system offers a way for players to earn gear by turning in components at Light’s Hope Chapel.
- And that’s all for these, now onto bugfixes!
Not everything worked quite as intended in Shadowlands.
Thankful, if you experiencing any of the issues below they should now have been fixed!
The fixes are:
- Many helpful auras and buffs that improve Attack Power now properly apply to Ranged Attack Power.
- Resolved an issue that caused the Darkmoon Card: Twisting Nether to sometimes stop functioning for Priests talented into Spirit of Redemption after logging out and back into the game with the trinket equipped.
- Resolved an issue that caused the Shaman talent Improved Weapon Totems to not apply its damage improvements to other players in the Shaman’s party.
- Fixed some terrain exploits in Booty Bay that allowed players to grief players arriving or leaving via Flight Masters with no fear of reprisal from guards or other players.
- Resolved an issue that caused the Mail recipient auto-complete filter to behave in a frustrating way when attempting to send a mail to someone who shares a similar name with a member of your current guild.
- Stabling a pet with Prowl active no longer prevents other pets with Prowl from using the same ability.
- Resolved an issue that caused a Hunter’s Auto Shot ability to occasionally experience a slight delay on recast if its cast was interrupted by Aimed Shot.
- Hunter and Warlock pets will now correctly attack nearby enemy PvP targets when set to aggressive.
- Hunter and Warlock pets may now correctly “detect” nearby enemy PvP targets in stealth.
- Fixed a bug with the Scarab Brooch item that prevented the Persistent Shield proc from this item from applying to new targets in certain scenarios.
- Resolved an issue that caused Bloodthirst to not always benefit from +Attack Power gained from items.
- Resolved an issue that prevented the Bind-on-Equip Epic item The Lion Horn of Stormwind from being able to drop.
- Fixed an art issue that caused the Conqueror’s Spaulders and Avenger’s Pauldrons to display a less-vibrant color palate than intended.
- Many items such as Hammer of Northern Wind, Sulfuras, Hand of Ragnaros, and Nightfall may now proc while the wielder is under the effects of a Global Cooldown.
- Resolved several terrain exploits in Warsong Gulch that were being used to unfairly stall games.
- Resolved several terrain exploits in Arathi Basin that were used to reach unintended areas of the map.
- Resolved an issue that caused partial resists to Damage-over-Time effects to snapshot for the entire duration of the DoT effect.
- Enslave Demon now appropriately fades from a Warlock’s Infernal when the controlling Warlock dies.
- Resolved an issue that caused neutral guards to attack PvP targets affected by the initial impact of the Inferno spell rather than the Warlock who initiated the attack.
- The epic trinket Jom Gabbar may now correctly be activated in Shapeshift forms.
- Fixed a visual issue with several items such as Gaea’s Tunic that were using incorrect geometry and appearing incorrectly.
- Fixed a bug that caused a Lua error to occur when adjusting Max Foreground or Max Background FPS in the system settings menu.
- Resolved an issue that caused Blocked damage to not be reported correctly in the advanced combat log.
- The Crystal of Zin-Malor no longer snapshots its damage on equip and now correctly has damage variance.
- Resolved an issue that caused some creatures in the world to not play appropriate audio when attacking or using abilities.
And that’s everything for this patch!
We hope it answers your questions about what’s been fixed.
We’ll keep you updated when more patches drop!