Kyurem is making its way back to Legendary Raids in Pokemon GO.
We thought some might need a helping hand with this one.
Keep reading to find out how to bring down this Dragon and Ice type!
Kyurem Raid Guide
You can find the best counters for the Kyurem Raid below.
Sourced from Pokebattler, a site that uses all Pokemon moves to figure out the top 10 counters.
Overall a steel type Pokemon will be your go-to.
- Shadow Metagross (Bullet Punch, Meteor Mash)
- Metagross (Bullet Punch, Meteor Mash)
- Lucario (Counter, Aura Sphere)
- Shadow Machamp (Counter, Dynamic Punch)
- Conkeldurr (Counter, Dynamic Punch)
- Shadow Tyranitar (Smack Down, Stone Edge)
- Shadow Gardevoir (Charm, Dazzling Gleam)
- Dialga (Dragon Breath, Draco Meteor)
- Rhyperior (Smack Down, Rock Wrecker)
- Machamp (Counter, Dynamic Punch)
How Many Trainers Are Needed?
It's possible to take down Kyurem with only two trainers but not recommended as it's a tough task.
Three trainers with some decent counters is a more viable option.
As always the more the better, if possible your best bet is a team or five or more.
Weather To Look Out For
Snow and Windy weather boost Kyurem's CP and attacks.
This is because the Pokemon is a Dragon and Ice type.
So be sure to have some Pokemon on you that can level the playing field if you run into a boosted Kyurem.