Assassin's Creed Valhalla is released all over the world now!
The new game pits you as Eivor, a fierce Viking warrior raised on tales of battle and glory.
Explore a dynamic and beautiful open world set against the brutal backdrop of England’s Dark Ages.
Of course, the game has a massive focus on mythology; including references to Thor and Odin.
The former is known for his all mighty Hammer and an exquisite suit of armor.
In fact, you can actually find and use Thor's Hammer and Armor in Valhalla!
Here's how to obtain it.
There is an entire set of armor and matching weapons you will have to find to complete the set.
Doing all of this will also reward you with the 'Worthy' trophy/achievement.
There are also conditions to acquiring all of the separate pieces of armor, which you will need before picking up Thor's Hammer.
Gamesguides.com noted that this is the order in which you will have to complete the armor set and the conditions for each:
- First Armor – Thor’s Breeches – Get it from Goneril (Daughter of Lerion)
- Second Armor – Thor’s Battle Plate – You get it from Regan (Daughter of Lerion)
- Third Armor – Thor’s Gauntlets – Revieve it from Cordelia (Daughter of Lerion)
- Fourth Armor – Thor’s Helmet – Reward for Godly Reward Trophy.
- Fifth Armor – Thor’s Cape Location – Defeat All 45 Order of the Ancients
As well, YouTuber 'Gaming with Abyss' has posted a fantastic video explaining the process of grabbing each piece of gear.
Check it out below!
We hope you are able to become worthy in Assassin's Creed Valhalla!