Assassin's Creed Valhalla is released all over the world now!
The new game pits you as Eivor, a fierce Viking warrior raised on tales of battle and glory.
Explore a dynamic and beautiful open world set against the brutal backdrop of England’s Dark Ages.
Similar to previous titles, there is a lot to explore and collect over the massive map of Valhalla.
One aspect that you might want to complete is the Order of the Ancients.
There is a lot of them to find and takedown, but do not fear as we have you covered.
Here is how to find all 45!
Completing all 45 of these Ancients will unlock the 'Disorder of the Ancients' trophy.
This will get you one step closer to completing 100% of the game, which is an elusive task for some.
The Order of the Ancients is broken down into separate categories.
- Warden of War
- Warden of Wealth
- Warden of Law
- Warden of Faith
- The Father’s
As well, there are 45 of these collectively all around Valhalla, so there is a lot to take in.
YouTuber 'Gaming with Abyss' has posted a video noting the locations of all of the Ancients.
Time codes for each are also noted below the following video:
- [00:00] All Order of the Ancient Locations
- [00:15] All Warden of War Locations
- [10:57] All Warden of Wealth Locations
- [23:26] All Warden of Law Locations
- [34:58] All Warden of Faith Locations
- [50:55] Fulke (The Instrument) Main Mission called Storming the Walls
- [51:09] All Zealot Locations
- [01:05:36] The Father Location (Final Order Member) Main Mission called The Poor Fellow-Soldier
Best of luck completing all of these, and good luck getting that 100% achievement.