Black Ops Cold War is almost here!
COD 2020 will see Treyarch and Raven Software collaborate to create this year's FPS juggernaut, with Beenox helping to develop the PC side of things.
The Black Ops 1 sequel brings in familiar faces to support the campaign mode such as Alex Mason, Frank Woods and Jason Hudson
We are so close to another year of COD and players are now able to pre-load their games.
A feature that was introduced during the tail-end of Moden Warfare, has allowed players to select which parts of the game they want to be installed.
You can do this for Black Ops Cold War as well.
Here's how to delete the campaign!
In comparison to Modern Warfare, Black Ops Cold War's file size is quite small.
This is due to the fact that Warzone is not yet implemented.
The game as of now is only around 85 GB, but we can assume this will go up to 200+ GB once Warzone is integrated over on December 10th.
The method to not include the campaign on your install is the same as it was for Modern Warfare.
Here are some steps:
- Open the Battle.net Launcher.
- Select Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War from the panel on the left.
- Select the Options menu on the upper lefthand portion of the Battle.net Launcher.
- Select Modify Install to open the installation popup.
- Under Game Content, select Modify Install.
- Uncheck the content you wish to uninstall.
In this case, you are going to want to uncheck Campaign!
This will forgo around 45 GB of content; over half of the games file size.