While November might be taken up by an international break, there will still be another month of POTM awards to go around for the Premier League, Bundesliga, Ligue 1 and La Liga.
While we wait to see the winners for October's POTM winners, we're making a start on tracking what November could bring for us.
Here’s how things stand across the 4 leagues as we head into the final gameweek of November, with all the POTM races to play for!
Premier League POTM
- Bruno Fernandes - Manchester United - 3 Goals | 1 Assist | 2 Wins
- Dominic Calvert-Lewin - Everton - 2 Goals | 1 Assist | 1 Win
- Jamie Vardy - Leicester - 2 Goals | 1 Assist | 2 Wins
- Ollie Watkins - Aston Villa - 2 Goals | 1 Win
So far in the Premier League this month, it’s fair to say Bruno Fernandes has been on fine form, grabbing 3 goals and 1 assist in only 2 games in United’s 3-1 and 1-0 wins over Everton and West Brom respectively. Don’t rule out Calvert-Lewin and Jamie Vardy though, as both the English frontmen have been in fine scoring form of late. Still very close to call for the Premier League November POTM race!
The Bundesliga has been a source of great entertainment this month, with tonnes of players in fine goalscoring form!
- Max Kruse - Union Berlin - 3 Goals | 4 Assists | 3 Wins
- Erling Haland - Dortmund - 5 Goals | 1 Win
- Jean-Philippe Mateta - Mainz - 4 Goals | 1 Win
- Matheus Cunha - Hertha Berlin - 3 Goals | 1 Assist | 1 Win
So far this month, it would appear that Max Kruse is by far the clear favourite, with 7 goal contributions in Union Berlin’s 3 wins this month. Erling Haland is very close behind though with 5 goals this month following his stunning 4 goal demolition away at Hertha in the gameweek just gone. All eyes on this last weekend of games to see who gets the November POTM SBC in Germany!
La Liga POTM
La Liga has announced their POTM nominees early!
- Paco Alcacer
- Marcos Andre
- Edgar Badia
- Jaume Domenech
- Y. En-Nesyire
- Joao Felix
- Mikel Oyarzabal
You can vote for the winner here.
Ligue 1 POTM
The Ligue 1 POTM race started strong, however has tailed off a little, with neither Neymar, Mbappe or Ben Yedder in the running for the award.
- Kevin Volland - AS Monaco - 4 Goals | 3 Wins
- Andy Delort - Montpellier - 3 Goals | 1 Assist | 2 Wins
- Yusuf Yazici - LOSC Lille - 2 Goals | 2 Assists | 1 Win
- Angel Di Maria - PSG - 2 Goals | 1 Assist | 1 Win
The favourite so far has to be Monaco’s Kevin Volland, who’s brace of goals against both PSG and Bordeaux has helped his side towards 3 wins in the month of November. Top performers from the weekend just gone include Delort and Yazici who both had 3 goal contributions also make it into the race going into the last weekend.