It's time for a new season in Diablo 3, here comes Shades of the Nephalem.
Below you can find out everything you need to know about Season 22.
With the next season comes a new theme, Haedrig's Gift updates, cosmetics and more in patch 2.6.10.
You can read about the following topics by clicking the link:
Season 22 will start after Diablo 3's next update.
Meaning it will begin on November 20th.
The update itself should be live on November 10th.
"Nephalem, do you feel it? All around, the shadows of the past linger, waiting for an opportunity to channel their power once more and aid you against the minions of hell. Will you stand up to the challenge and accept the aid of these erstwhile spirits? The Shades of the Nephalem await...."
Activating a Shrine or Pylon during this season will create a shadow clone of your class.
Its power will scale with you and lasts a minute until death.
In Season 17 previous rewards began being brought back to the game.
This was so that those that missed out would get a chance to get their hands on those cosmetics.
Season 22 will bring back awards from Season 10.
As well as the Head and Shoulder slots of the Conqueror Set, you can earn the Black Soulstone themed portraits and the scholarly Loremaster pennant.
Not only that, there will be new rewards to get your hands on, such as more End of Journey items.
You'll have the opportunity to earn two new cosmetics for those that complete the season journey.
You can also grab yourself the Book of Cain pet and Lost Civilization Portrait Frame.
- Guardian of Sanctuary: Finish a level 70 Nephalem Rift on Torment XIII difficulty within five minutes.
- Gem of My Life: Level three Legendary Gems to level 55.
- All I Do is Win: Complete two Conquests this Season.
- Life Goes On: Kill Maghda at level 70 in under 15 seconds on Torment XIII difficulty.
- Money Ain’t a Thang: Slay Greed on Torment XIII difficulty. Treasure Goblins outside of Nephalem Rifts will sometimes open portals to Greed’s domain, The Vault.
- Take U There: Reach Greater Rift Level 60 Solo. Greater Rift keystones can be obtained from any Nephalem Rift guardian.
- Power Amplification: Use Kanai’s Cube to augment an Ancient Legendary item with a level 50+ gem.
- Cubic Reconfiguration: Use Kanai’s Cube to reforge a Legendary item.
To be able to earn all cosmetic rewards you'll have to complete at least three of the Conquests below.
- Sprinter and Speed Racer task you with completing Acts I through V at max level in under one hour.
- Want to go fast while killing things? Boss Mode and Worlds Apart are right up your alley.
- On A Good Day and I Can’t Stop are making a return, if leveling your Legendary Gems is more your thing.
- Finally, if you’re keen to prove your mastery of various Class Sets, Years of War and Dynasty will be returning along with Masters of the Universe and Masters of Sets. Best of luck!
Haedrig's Gift will be rotating once again.
Completing Chapters 2, 3, and 4 of the Season Journey will reward you with three of Haedrig’s Gifts.
They will contain a few pieces from your class set.
You'll only be able to unlock one Class Set per season across Hardcore and Non-Hardcore, so think your choice through!
To collect a full Class Set, you have to open all three on the same character.
Find all of the Class Sets below.
- Barbarian - Horde of the Ninety Savages
- Crusader - Aegis of Valor
- Demon Hunter - Gears of Dreadlands
- Monk - Patterns of Justice
- Witch Doctor - Mundunugu’s Regalia
- Wizard - Typhon’s Veil
- Necromancer - Masquerade of the Burning Carnival
You can find a full rundown of the patch notes for Season 22 here.