Horizon Zero Dawn on PC has got another patch, version 1.07, as Guerilla Games continues to refine the excellent open-world action title for a new platform.
The update fixes anisotropic filtering, and mandatory shader optimisation has been removed.
Check out the full patch notes below.
HZD PC Edition Patch Notes 1.07
As per Guerilla's latest blog post:
- CPUs that have more than 16 cores might experience a higher amount of instability.
- Some players are experiencing graphical settings issues, such as HDR not working correctly.
- Some players are experiencing performance issues on specific GPUs or hardware combinations.
- We're aware of and continue to investigate issues that are not yet solved on both the player-compiled lists by u/EvilMonkeySlayer and u/Rampage572 – thank you!
- Anisotropic Filtering now works correctly
- The mandatory/unskippable shader optimisation step at first launch has been removed
- Shaders are now pre-optimised in the game’s Main Menu, but can be skipped
- Shaders are also optimised dynamically in-game