A new set of challenges are available for Modern Warfare and Warzone.
Week 6 is now underway and a new set of challenges are here for Season 6.
What will players get up to this week?
Modern Warfare Season 6 Week 6 Challenges
- Get 5 Kills while using C4 (5,000 XP)
- Get 25 kills while using the EOD perk (2,500 XP)
- Call in the Shield Turret Killstreak 3 times (2,500 XP)
- Deploy the Stopping Power Field Upgrade 3 times (2,500 XP)
- Get 5 Double Kills while using Launchers (5,000 XP)
- Play 4 matches while using Otter as your Coalition Operator (5,000 XP)
- Play 4 matches of Search and Destroy (5,000 XP)
- Kill an enemy with their own dropped weapon 15 times (10,000 XP)
- Get 50 kills using shotguns (10,000 XP)
- Get 2 hipfire kills (2,500 XP)
There's a whopping 50,000 XP up for grabs in multiplayer.
Playing a few games of Shipment 24/7 or Shoot House 24/7 should help you complete challenges 1-5.
You'll also be able to complete the grave robber challenge ('Kill an enemy with their own dropped weapon 15 times') very quickly if you pick up weapons off the ground.
Create a class that has the following to complete even more challenges at once:
- C4 (completes '5 kills using C4')
- EOD Perk (completes '25 kills using EOD Perk' challenge)
- Shield Turret Killstreak (completes 'Call in the Shield Turret Killstreak' challenge)
- Stopping Power Field Upgrade (completes 'Deploy Stopping Power Field Upgrade' challenge)
- Launcher (completes 'Double Kills using Launchers')
- Shotgun (completes '50 kills using shotguns' and 'hipfire kills')
Also, be sure to change your Operator to Otter to complete the 'Otter Coalition Operator' challenge.
Search And Destroy is the featured game mode this week, but won't offer as many opportunities to complete these challenges and get XP; it's best to do this challenge in isolation
Warzone Season 6 Week 6 Challenges
- In Battle Royale, get a kill before the first circle closes 3 times (10,000 XP)
- Open 30 caches (10,000 XP)
- In Battle Royale, earn top 15 placement with your team 3 times (10,000 XP)
- Complete any 9 contracts (10,000 XP)
- Stun 18 enemies with Stun Grenades (10,000 XP)
- In Battle Royale, buy your team back into the game 6 times (10,000 XP)
- Get 6 kills or assists while in a vehicle (10,000 XP)
- Get 9 kills with an epic weapon (10,000 XP)
- Execute 3 finishing moves (10,000 XP)
- In Battle Royale, buy 5 loadout drops (10,000 XP)
Overall there's a huge 100,000 XP up for grabs!
Head to high loot cache areas such as Boneyard, Military or Downtown and search Orange loot crates for one (completes 'kills with a legendary weapon' challenge and 'open caches' challenge).
As these are high traffic areas, you'll likely complete the 'get a kill before the first circle challenge'. Whilst searching these caches, you are more likely to find epic weapons and complete the associated challenge.
If you head to high loot areas, you'll likely complete the challenge that requires you to buy 5 loadouts. Alternatively, you can look at completing the 9 contracts challenge, which will provide the funds to complete this challenge.
To complete the contracts challenge, we recommend heading to Supply run contracts to easily and safely do this one with a squad. Allow a teammate to drop and pick it up, while your team hovers in the air waiting for the location to be revealed.
These are also great for completing the 'buy your team back' challenge.
You should be able to grab a top 15 placement just by playing, but if you're struggling, playing more defensive and dropping into low traffic areas will help.
Completing the execution challenge will be tough, but you can also double up your work here, as another challenge asks you to stun 18 enemies with Stun Grenades. Use the Stun Grenades on your enemy, get up close and perform an execution on them.
Finally, be sure to drop into areas with vehicles that you can use to run people over. It may be tricky but if you can get a helicopter early on you can potentially run over a lot of players.