COD Mobile has just celebrated its first anniversary in Season 11.
As players got their hands on an anniversary-themed Battle Pass, weapon skins and so much more, the focus has begun to move towards Season 12.
Find absolutely everything we know so far about the upcoming season!
Patch Notes - 11th November
Along with the launch of new content, there have been a number of changes made to COD Mobile. These changes can be found below:
- Increased Cordite ADS bullet spread accuracy
- Increased Razorback recoil stability; lowered horizontal recoil; increased
- medium range damage attenuation distance
- Increased Fennec bullet trajectory stability while continuous firing; lowered
- horizontal recoil; slightly increased recoil upper limit
- Increased AK117 damage multiplier when hitting body parts above waist,
- increased medium range combat ability
- Optimized BK57 bullet trajectory and increased stability
- Decreased range and bullet density of KRM 262
- Decreased damage range of BY15
- Decreased damage range of Echo
- Decreased Shadow Blade duration and increased points required to activate
- Decreased Transform Shield duration and increased points required to activate
- Explosives deal much more damage to Transform shield, and only one EMP is required to destroy a Transform Shield.
- Slightly decreased duration of Concussion Grenade effect
- Increased Razorback recoil stability; lowered horizontal recoil; increased medium range damage attenuation distance
- Increased Fennec bullet trajectory stability while continuous firing; lowered horizontal recoil; slightly increased recoil upper limit
- Increased AK117 damage multiplier when hitting body parts above waist, increased medium range combat ability
- Optimized BK57 bullet trajectory and increased stability
Two New Weapons - 11th November
The launch of Season 12 has seen two new weapons added into COD Mobile.
The AGR 556 is a brand new SMG and the .50 GS is a secondary weapon that backs a hefty punch!
The AGR is unlocked by reaching Tier 21 in the Battle Pass while the .50 GS will be coming on November 26th as part of the Small Arms Seasonal Challenge.
Seasonal Challenges - 11th November
Season 12 brings new seasonal challenges with big rewards up for grabs.
Thrill of the Skill
This is a four-part challenge which sees players having to use a variety of Operator Skills in Multiplayer. Here are just a few of the rewards that can be earned:
- (Uncommon) Backpack - Alarm
- (Rare) Charm – The One-Four-One
- (Rare) AK117 – Bronze Arrow
This challenge has a heavy focus on Assault Rifles and SMGs. This is much more challenging than Thrill of the Skill but there are more rewards on offer. Check some of them out below:
- (Uncommon) Smoke Grenade – Alarm
- (Uncommon) DR-H – Alarm
- (Rare) Industry Frame
- (Rare) DR-H – Bronze Arrow
- (Epic) Man-O-War – Dark Flame
Battle Pass Rewards - 11th November
The start of a new season means new rewards to earn from the Battle Pass!
Find everything up for grabs in the free and paid Battle Pass below:
Free Battle Pass
- AK47 – Stalwart (Tier 4)
- ORV – Hard Water (Tier 8)
- New Operator Skill – Ballistic Shield (Tier 14)
- New Weapon – AGR 556 (Tier 21)
- Locus – Stalwart (Tier 31)
- Charm – Bullet (Tier 38)
- Calling Card – Green Team (Tier 46)
- ICR-1 - Stalwart (Tier 50)
Paid Battle Pass
- Ghost - Jawbone (Tier 1)
- HBRa3 – Black Gold (Tier 1)
- Charm – I See All (Tier 1)
- Type 25 – Infiltrate (Tier 10)
- Urban Tracker – By Night (Tier 12)
- QQ9 – Black Gold (Tier 20)
- Price – Dead of Night (Tier 30)
- HG-40 – Forward Motion (Tier 35)
- KN-44 – Black Gold (Tier 40)
- Velikan – Megalith (Tier 50)
- AGR 556 – Byakko (Tier 50)
- Legendary Calling Card – Discord (Tier 50)
New Game Modes and Playlists! - 11th November
With Season 12 now live, there are some brand-new game modes to jump into.
Find a full list below:
- Going Dark TDM
- Hardcore Collection
- King and Pine 24/7
- Brought Nods - Focused on Night Mode
- Surviving Alcatraz (BR)
- Best of Black Ops
Season 12 Is Now Live! - 11th November
Season 12 Deploying This Week - 10th November
The new season is coming this week and COD Mobile has teased a few of the items coming to the mobile FPS.
👍🏼 Season 12 is deploying this week & it's packed with new operators, weapons, and gear!— Call of Duty: Mobile (@PlayCODMobile) November 10, 2020
💀 Ghost - Jawbone (Tier 1)
👨🏻 Price - Dead of Night (Tier 30)
💥 AGR 556 (Tier 21)
🔓 New Battle Pass will be available to unlock tomorrow at 4PM PST in #CODMobile! pic.twitter.com/edRj8nwkzM
New Operator Skill - November 9th 2020
As part of Season 12, there will be a brand new Operator Skill available to use in Multiplayer.
The Ballistic Shield drastically increases your resistance to any enemy gunfire and gives you the ability to eliminate opponents with a fully automatic pistol.
See it in action below.
New Refitter Battle Royale Class - November 9th 2020
A brand-new Class for Battle Royale has been revealed.
Known as Refitter, this class gves you the ability to resupply armour and gives you access to a perk that slowly repairs and increases the durability of armour too!
Check it out in more detail below.
Night Mode Confirmed - November 9th 2020
After leaks uncovered that Night Mode was arriving as part of Season 12, it has been confirmed.
Check out a sneak peek below!
The end of Season 11 takes place on November 13th, suggesting that the start of the new season will begin soon after.
It is likely that Season 12 will begin on November 12th, just 24 hours after the end of the previous season and 24 hours before the hotly anticipated release of Black Ops Cold War!
As always, the start of a brand-new season of content often sees the introduction of some new maps for COD Mobile.
Season 12 is no different. Notorious leaker @CODM_Updates has uncovered that there will be a total of three new maps coming as part of Season 12.
Hackney Yard is coming to COD Mobile!
Crash from Call of Duty 4, Hackney Yard from the 2019 reboot of Modern Warfare and Summit from the original Black Ops game are set to be added into the game.
The leaker also revealed that there will be night-time iterations of all three maps, suggesting that Season 12 could well be “going dark”.
The start of a new season means a brand-new Battle Pass to unlock a variety of rewards.
There will be new Epic characters, weapons, charms and more.
We'll also be getting Velikan 'Megalith', Urban Tracker 'By Night', Captain Price 'Dead of Night' and Ghost 'Jawbone'.
COD Mobile Zombies was removed from the game all the way back in Season 4.
Since then, there have been several leaks and rumours suggesting that the popular mode will be making a return to the game but nothing has materialised.
Will Zombies return to COD Mobile to coincide with the release of Black Ops Cold War? We will have to wait and see…
Players are still waiting to use the 48-Dredge LMG which has been in the game files since Season 4.
It looks like players will have to wait a little longer to get their hands on the weapon after Activision revealed that the LMG will not be arriving in Season 12.
What weapons are being added for Season 12?!
In a recent video, an eagle-eyed viewer spotted a player using two primary weapons, seemingly suggesting that the Overkill perk will be arriving to COD Mobile in the not too distant future.
Image via @CODM_Updates
Although the screenshot certainly looks convincing, Activision has stated that it isn’t comfortable with the overall weapon balance in the game, meaning the likelihood of Overkill making it into Season 12 is slim.