The sixth and final season for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Call of Duty: Warzone is well underway.
While players get in the spirit of Halloween by taking part in the Haunting of Verdansk limited-time event, a small update has gone live across both titles.
Modern Warfare and Warzone developer Infinity Ward has released full patch notes for the update, which includes a wave of bug fixes and a nerf to the recently-added JAK-12 shotgun.
You can check out all the changes below.
- Fix for an issue where the code for Bunker 3 wasn’t functioning as intended
- Fix for an issue with the Riot Shield that would only occur when players obtained the pumpkin head after getting 3+ kills (pumpkin heads are back on!)
- Fix for an exploit in Zombie Royale
- Temporarily removing the Durable Gas Masks from Warzone
- Removing Snipers Only (TDM) while we fix a bug. We’ll be replacing this mode with Gunfight – Snipers Only (3v3)
- Reduced movement and ADS speed on JAK-12 Drum Mags
- Reduced rate of fire on JAK-12 FRAG-12 ammo
- Updating the JAK-12 FRAG-12 ammo description to say ‘slugs’
Despite heading towards the closing stages of Season 6, it’s impressive to see Infinity Ward continuing to fine-tune both Modern Warfare and Warzone.
It’s been over a year since the release of Modern Warfare, and it has arguably been a resounding return to form for the Call of Duty franchise thanks to innovations such as cross-platform play and free post-launch content for all players.
As attention begins to turn to the release of Black Ops Cold War on November 13th, players are still working their way through the Season 6 Battle Pass which comes to an end on November 23rd.