The Guangzhou Evergrande midfielder has had pretty much all of his stats increase except for physical stat, which remains at 71.
However, the CAM has seen his Pace increased by 7, Dribbling by +3, Shooting by +2, and Passing by +2.
Rulebreakers Talisca is only +2 OVR compared to his base 82-rated gold version, but he's still a decent CAM to have to hand.
Keen to add him to your squad? Let's take a look at the best solution to solving this SBC.
The SBC went live on the 27th October at 6pm BST.
It is set to expire on 3rd November at 5.59pm BST.
- PACE 87
- Acceleration 91
- Sprint Speed 84
- SHOOTING 84
- Positioning 88
- Finishing 82
- Shot Power 86
- Long Shots 89
- Volleys 78
- Penalties 77
- PASSING 83
- Vision 81
- Crossing 77
- Free Kick 89
- Short Passing 86
- Long Passing 84
- Curve 88
- DRIBBLING 85
- Agility 90
- Balance 79
- Reactions 81
- Ball Control 87
- Dribbling 85
- Composure 90
- DEFENSE 56
- Interceptions 54
- Heading 80
- Def. Awareness 53
- Standing Tackle 57
- Sliding Tackle 44
- PHYSICAL 71
- Jumping 62
- Stamina 80
- Strength 71
- Aggression 63
To get this Rulebreakers Anderson Talisca card you will need to submit one 85-rated squad with 60 chemistry minimum and at least one Brazilian player.
Looking online, it looks as though players can expect to pay somewhere between 60,000 - 70,000 coins to complete this SBC.
According to the experts at FUTBIN, the cheapest solution to solve this SBC requires the following squad:
- GK: Martin Dúbravka 83-rated (Newcastle United)
- LB: Keylor Navas 87-rated (Paris Saint-Germain)
- CB: Kevin Trapp 83-rated (Eintracht Frankfurt)
- CB: Thiago Silva 85-rated (Chelsea)
- RB: Ricardo Pereira 85-rated (Leicester City)
- CDM: Rui Patrício 84-rated (Wolverhampton Wanderers)
- CDM: Jorginho 83-rated (Chelsea)
- LM: Pizzi 84-rated (Benfica)
- RM: Bernardo Silva 87-rated (Manchester City)
- CAM: João Moutinho 83-rated (Wolverhampton Wanderers)
- ST: Raúl Jiménez 84-rated (Wolverhampton Wanderers)