Update 1.28 has now gone live and a new set of challenges are available for Modern Warfare and Warzone.
Week 3 is underway and a new set of challenges are here for Season 6.
What will players get up to this week?
Modern Warfare Season 6 Week 3 Challenges
- Get 4 double kills (5,000 XP)
- Get the Cluster Strike killstreak 7 times (2,500 XP)
- Get 25 kills while using the High Alert perk (2,500 XP)
- Deploy the Munitions Box Field Upgrade 3 times (2,500 XP)
- Get 5 Headshot Kills using Sniper or Marksman Rifles (5,000 XP)
- Use Launchers to get 7 kills or Killstreak takedowns (5,000 XP)
- Play 4 Matches of Headquarters (5,000 XP)
- Get 7 One Shot Kills (5,000 XP)
- Get 4 Kills using a Proximity Mine (10,000 XP)
- Play 4 matches while using Yegor as your Allegiance Operator (10,000 XP)
Playing four games of Headquarters should help you complete challenges 1-4.
Create a class that has the following to complete even more challenges:
- Sniper Rifle (completes 'Sniper or Marksman Rifles Kills' challenge and '7 One Shot Kills' challenge)
- High Alert perk (completes High Alert challenge)
- Munitions Box (complete Recon Drone Field Upgrade challenge)
- Proximity Mine (completes 'Proximity Mine' challenge)
Also, be sure to change your Operator to Yegor to complete the Yegor Matches challenge.
One you've completed the Sniper Rifle challenges, you should switch to a more aggressive weapon (like an SMG) to complete the 'Double Kills' challenge.
Equip a launcher and you can take down killstreaks to complete the 'Launcher Kills' challenge.
Warzone Season 6 Week 2 Challenges
- Use 18 armour plates (10,000 XP)
- Get 15 Semtex kills (10,000 XP)
- Destroy 5 vehicles carrying enemies (10,000 XP)
- Revive a teammate 5 times (10,000 XP)
- In Battle Royale, get a kill before the first circle closes 3 times (10,000 XP)
- In Battle Royale, win your Gulag fight 3 times
- Open 30 caches (10,000 XP)
- Get 6 kills or assist while in a vehicle (10,000 XP)
- Survive 60 minutes without being downed (10,000 XP)
- In Battle Royale, earn top 15 placement with your team 3 times (10,000 XP)
Most of these challenges should be done easily enough just by playing the game such as the armour plates challenge and reviving teammates; Plunder is likely to produce the best results.
Equip Semtex grenades to your classes to get the '15 Semtex kills' challenge done.
Head to high loot cache areas such as Boneyard, Military or Downtown to complete Caches challenge (completing 'Open 30 caches' challenge) over the span of a few games (be sure to play with a squad of 4 to speed this process up).
As these places will be populated, you'll be able to get a kill before the first circle closes to complete a challenge. But, if you're sent to the Gulag, you can also win your fight to complete another challenge.
If you want to destroy vehicles, you should head to areas where you know vehicles reside and attach C4 while enemies jump in.
Surviving for 60 minutes without being downed and getting a top 15 placement should be straight forward, just head for a less populated area of the map and wait it out.