Horizon Zero Dawn on PC has got another patch, version 1.06, as Guerilla Games continues to refine the excellent open-world action title for a new platform.
This patch offers some graphical improvements, crash fixes, and even a tweak to the way Aloy moves.
Check out the full patch notes below.
HZD PC Edition Patch Notes 1.06
As per Guerilla's latest blog post:
- Some players are experiencing an out of memory error during the game optimization process.
- Some players are experiencing graphical settings issues, such as Anisotropic Filtering or HDR not working correctly.
- Some players are experiencing performance issues on specific GPUs or hardware combinations.
- We're aware of and continue to investigate issues that are not yet solved on both the player-compiled lists by u/EvilMonkeySlayer and u/Rampage572 – thank you!
- Fixed a streaming compute shader crash
- Fixed a crash on startup related to file paths with non-ANSI characters
- Fixed an issue where characters would noticeably warp between cuts during a specific cutscene in main quest “The Point of the Spear”
- Fixed an issue where box graphics would flash during the final cinematic of the game
- Fixed an issue in HDR where the UI could get overlapped by a black scene
- Fixed an issue where turning on the Adaptive FPS option gave lower performance results than setting similar results manually
- Aloy forward walking direction – Aloy now walks directly towards the direction the camera is facing when you press forward, rather than at a slight angle
- Executable details – Properties of the executable now also displays the current version