A new game update is available for Modern Warfare and Warzone to address the issue with the AS VAL, as well as a few other issues popping up in the game.
While the attention is firmly on the Black Ops Cold War beta, Xbox and PC users will be happy to hear they're not being left to dry this weekend.
Here's what's changed.
8th October Update
Fixed an issue where players could survive in the gas while staying on the subway fast travel system
- AS VAL
- Fixed a bug where the SSP 10-R mags could allow bullet penetration through multiple walls
- SP-R 208:
- Increase to flinch
- Minor reduction to ADS speed
- Variable zoom scope
- Moved weapon closer to the player while ADSing
- Small reduction to ADS speed
- .300 Norma mag and .338 Lapua Mag ammo types:
- Reduction to bullet velocity
- Reduction to ADS speed
- Small reduction to ADS speed for variable zoom scopes