Season 6 is now live in Warzone and Modern Warfare for everyone to enjoy.
As always, a new set of weekly challenges have launched for Warzone and multiplayer.
What will players get up to this week?
Modern Warfare Season 6 Week 1 Challenges
- Get 5 Point Blank Kills (2,500 XP)
- Get 2 Hipfire Kills within 60 seconds 2 times (2,500 XP)
- Play 2 Matches of Hardpoint (2,500 XP)
- Get 10 Kills using Sniper or Marksman Rifles (2,500 XP)
- Get 10 Headshot Kills using LMGs (5,000 XP)
- Get 30 Kills while using the Quick Fix perk (5,000 XP)
- Deploy the Trophy System Field Upgrade 7 times (5,000 XP)
- Play 3 Matches while using Wyatt as your Coalition Operator (5,000 XP)
- Get 7 Kills while using Frag Grenades (10,000 XP)
- Call in the Care Package Killstreak 6 times (10,000 XP)
Playing two games of Hardpoint should help you complete challenges 1-3.
Create a class that has the following to complete even more challenges:
- LMG (completes LMG Headshots challenge)
- Quick Fix perk (completes Quick Fix challenge)
- Trophy System (completes 'Trophy System' challenge)
- Restock (helps to complete 'Trophy System' challenge)
- Frag Grenade (completes 'Frag Grenade' challenge)
- Care Package (completes 'Care Package' challenge)
Also, be sure to change your Operator to Wyatt to complete Wyatt Matches challenge.
Warzone Season 6 Week 1 Challenges
- Open 30 Caches (10,000 XP)
- Get 21 Kills with an Assault Rifle (10,000 XP)
- In Battle Royale, buy 5 Loadout Drop(s) (10,000 XP)
- Get 6 Kills or assists while in a vehicle (10,000 XP)
- Use 18 armour plates (10,000 XP)
- Mark 30 Enemies using the Recon Drone (10,000 XP)
- Call in 5 UAVs (10,000 XP)
- Get 6 Kill(s) with a legendary weapon (10,000 XP)
- Get 21 Kills with an SMG (10,000 XP)
- In Battle Royale, win your Gulag fight 3 times (10,000 XP)
Most of these challenges should be done easily enough just by playing the game. Plunder is likely to produce the best results.
Head to high loot cache areas such as Boneyard, Military or Downtown to complete Caches challenge. While doing this, you should collect enough cash to buy loadouts (completing Loadout Drop challenge) over the span of a few games (be sure to play with a squad of 4 to speed this process up.
You can repeat his process to tick off the UAV challenge. It's also a great way to find a Recon Drone and mark enemies in matches, especially in high foot traffic locations in the opening stages of games. If you're not making as much progress here, you will likely find a legendary weapon that you can use to your advantage.