The highly anticipated FIFA 21 is coming to early access soon.
The wait is finally over for football fans and EA is gearing up to release the game with a new set of pitch notes.
A beloved feature is making a comeback as well!
EA has now confirmed that SBCs are making a return for Fifa 21.
"We’re excited to confirm that ICON SBCs are back. You’ll once again have the opportunity to earn specific ICONs by completing select SBCs."
This is a feature that many fans assumed would be making a return but we did not have official news!
In the past, players would submit a series of expensive teams in order to get an icon. In FIFA 18, this saw players complete SBCs for a specific player.
In FIFA 19. players got an Icon player pick where they could choose between a selection of players.
EA has confirmed that SBCs will be beginning in late November and carrying on throughout the season.
How They Work
Below is a list of points EA has noted about SBCs.
This is how they will function in Fifa 21:
- The first ICON SBCs will be introduced from late November onwards.
- ICON SBCs will be available long term, but not permanently.
- Specific versions of ICONs will only become eligible for SBC release after they’ve been released in packs for a period of time.
- After an ICON SBC expires, it may be re-released at a later date. The challenge requirements and rewards may also be updated.
- ICONs may be used as requirements in SBCs.