Medieval Dynasty has come to Steam in early access, it's currently discounted by 20%.
As it's early access, there are plenty of new things to come.
Fans have been really vocal about what they want to see in the game.
The devs have been really transparent with players about their plan for Medieval Dynasty through their roadmap.
Medieval Dynasty Roadmap
Developers Toplitz Productions and Render Cube have been amazing keeping fan informed on what is to come in the future.
Medieval Dynasty is already an advanced game but there's more that can be brought to the game to make it even better.
Below is an image of Medieval Dynasty's roadmap for Q4 of 2020 and Q1 of 2021:
Fourth-quarter of 2020 plans:
First-quarter of 2021 plans:
- Alcohol production
"Also, we will improve the game by fixing bugs, adjusting game balance and optimizations throughout the Early Access. And of course, new languages will be added as well. Don't forget to post your suggestions and ideas on the forum, too." they stated on their Steam post.
I asked some of the Discord members what they would like to see come to Medieval Dynasty, here were their responses.
- The ability to place a waypoint or multiple waypoints on the map would be awesome
- It would be super cool if we could rename the houses. when you have 3 or 4 small houses its hard to know which one is which on the list
- Make the seasons LONGER
- I suggest to focus on fixing the farming bugs
- Can we get a buildable well?
- Horse to travel and work with, also a wagon will be nice
- Plant trees so you can generate your own forest
There was a lot more but we couldn't list them all in this article if you'd like to see for yourself then join Toplitz Official Discord channel!