Animal Crossing New Horizon's Fall Update has confirmed plenty of fantastic fun coming this Fall.
The majority of this will centre on Halloween themed content, but the developers at Nintendo won't be able to rest anytime soon as winter will come knocking soon after.
In fact, the Fall Update trailer has already confirmed more to come before 2020 comes to a close.
For Animal Crossing fanatics that means all new content arriving to celebrate Thanksgiving and Christmas.
If you want to know everything there is to know about that ACNH Chrismas/Winter update, follow the link for the official press release. We're currently updating this page with confirmed info.
Animal Crossing New Horizon's Winter Update - Release Date
The Fall trailer has teased that the next free update to Animal Crossing New Horizons will encompass Thanksgiving and Christmas events.
Turkey Day is on 26th November this year ending on the 1st of December.
Toy Day will then go live on 24th December.
We then have some new years fun to look forward to!
The newest version of Animal Crossing is version 1.6.0 (Released November 19, 2020)
- Two seasonal events, Turkey Day and Toy Day, have been added.
- Residents can visit Resident Services to put in a request to increase the capacity of their home storage.
- Luna can now offer random dream destinations by selecting the “Surprise me” option.
- A new feature for transferring save data between different systems has been added.This feature only transfers save data for Animal Crossing: New Horizons. When necessary, please use the Nintendo Switch “Transfer Your
- User Data” feature as well. Learn more about save data transfer here.
- The following content has also been added:Additional Nook Miles redemption items.
- Additional limited-time seasonal items from Nook Shopping.
- Additional DIY recipes that use seasonal materials.
- Additional Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp collaboration item.
- Other adjustments and corrections were made to improve the game play experience.
Animal Crossing New Horizon's Winter Update - New Content?
It's hard to make any definitive suggestions right now, not least when we still haven't experienced the Fall update.
But, it does seem incredibly likely that some of the gameplay mechanics used for the Fall Update and Halloween will be reused for Thanksgiving and Christmas.
In this case, it seems a given we'll see new outfits/costumes players will be able to purchase which celebrate this unique season.
Everything from Santa outfits to little reindeer antlers we bet.
Equally, during Halloween players can be seen to purchase candy at the store, used for DIY recipes. We imagine we'll see something similar for Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Not to mention, a bevvy of new festive decorations to adorn your home and island.
Take a look at the Halloween trailer below to give you a sense of what we can expect. Only, obviously, it'll be Thanksgiving and Christmas themed!
Stay tuned for more info as and when it arrives!