It's another new week meaning new challenges for Modern Warfare and Warzone Season 4.
Here are the challenges you'll have to complete.
- Semtex Kills: Get 3 Kills using a Semtex Grenade (2,500 XP)
- Stopping Power: Activate the Stopping Power Field Upgrade 4 times (2,500 XP)
- Kreuger Matches: Complete 2 Matches while using Kreuger as your Allegiance Operator (2,500 XP)
- Light Machine Gun Kills: Get 15 Kills using Light Machine Guns (2,500 XP)
- Quick Fix Kills: Get 30 Kills while using the Quick Fix Perk (5,000 XP)
- Enemy Weapon Kills: Kill an Enemy with their own weapon 4 times (5,000 XP)
- Search And Destroy: Complete 4 Matches of Search and Destroy (5,000 XP)
- Defender Kills: Get 7 Defender Kills in Objective-based game modes (5,000 XP)
- Melee Double Kills: Get 7 Double Kills using a Melee weapon (10,000 XP)
- Shield Turret: Deploy the Shield Turret Killstreak 10 times (10,000 XP)
These challenges do not appear to be so bad.
Jumping into a few games of Ground War or Hardpoint should solve most of these easily!
Running around in Ground War and getting behind your enemy will be an easy way to complete the Melee Double Kills.
You'll easily rattle through the Defender and Attacker challenges in no time.
- Unkillable: Get Revived 3 time(s) (10,000 XP)
- The Biggest Booms: Buy 6 Killstreaks (10,000 XP)
- Weapon Expert: Get 18 Kills with a Sniper Rifle (10,000 XP)
- Philanthropist: In Battle Royale, buy your team back into the game 6 time(s) (10,000 XP)
- Mission Focused: Complete any 9 Contract(s) (10,000 XP)
- CQB Specialist: Execute 3 Finishing Moves (10,000 XP)
- Taking Initiative: In Battle Royale, get a kill before the first circle closes 3 time(s) (10,000 XP)
- Hazardous Work Environment: In Battle Royale, survive 5 second(s) in the gas field (10,000 XP)
- Exterminate with Epics: Get 9 Kills with an epic weapon (10,000 XP)
- Well Equipped: Stun 18 enemies with Stun Grenades (10,000 XP)
Moving onto the Warzone portion of week seven, there is a lot to take in.
Achieving 18 eliminations with Sniper Rifles appears to be the toughest task this week.
But, over the course of the week, this will not be too bad!
Be sure to let us know if there are any challenges you are struggling with!