Black Ops Cold War launches this month and with it, new Field Upgrades are being added to build on the concept from Modern Warfare.
With the game launching soon, we've had the full list of Field Upgrades revealed to us for launch.
While some Field Upgrades may be added as time goes on through seasonal DLC drops and updates, we can expect to explore these intriguing environments to start off with.
Here are all of the Field Upgrades in Black Ops Cold War.
All Field Upgrades In COD 2020
So far, only a few Field Upgrades have been leaked, here are the rumoured ones so far:
- Proximity Mine – Throwable mine, explodes shortly after one enemy runs or drives over it. Can be avoided by crouching. Destroys any vehicle that runs over it (Recharge Time: 2:00)
- SAM Turret – Launches missiles at enemy air scorestreaks and player-piloted helicopters (Recharge Time: 3:45)
- Jammer – Creates an electronic disruption field, disabling enemy Field Upgrades and degrading enemy mini-map information (Recharge Time: 2:30)
- Field Mic – Deploys a recording device that highlights enmity sounds on your mini-map (Recharge Time: 3:15)
- Assault Pack - Supply cache containing ammo that gives bonus score for taking down enemies (Recharge Time: 3.15)
- Gas Mine - Proximity activated trap that expels a large cloud of harmful gas. Enemies inside are damaged and disoriented.
- Trophy System - Destroys thrown enemy equipment and launcher missiles within 10 meters.
EMP grenades were rumoured to return.
Field Upgrades are returning in Black Ops Cold War, rather than reintroducing Specialists.
Field Upgrades are in-game equipment assets that operate on a cooldown.
Once charged, they grant an advantage when utilised correctly.
The Field Upgrade will charge progressively over the course of the game but will go faster when you get kills or play the objective.
It looks like a lot of Field Upgrades are returning from Modern Warfare, but some new ones are also being added.