The release of FIFA 21 is edging closer each day.
FIFA fans are enjoying all the pre-release video content coming out for the game.
However, there's still plenty of updates for FIFA 20 and plenty of time to sharpen your FIFA skills before the upcoming title's release.
Let's check out the latest FIFA 20 server notes.
FIFA 20 Server Release Notes
Addressed the following issues for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC:
- Players were unable to send EASFC gifts to friends.
- Resolved a kit clash occurring with the Manchester City Retro Kit.
- In rare instances, a Quick Sold Untradable Item would give the player FUT Coins.
- Resolved an issue where certain clothing items couldn’t be saved to an Avatar in VOLTA FOOTBALL.
Addressed the following issue for the FUT Companion App:
- Player Items listed as rewards in Objectives were displaying incorrect Skill Move and Weak Foot Ratings.
- In some instances, a Bid on a Player Item would incorrectly display a notification about the Bid Status.
Courtesy of EA Sports
These changes cover multiple versions of FIFA 20.
This includes Playstation 4, Xbox One, PC and Nintendo Switch.
You can check out the latest FIFA 21 news here.