Black Ops Cold War gameplay has revealed plenty of new information previously unknown!
As we return back to the Cold War era, we can expect to see what perks will modify our gameplay in the Open Beta.
Here are the confirmed perks in Black Ops Cold War's multiplayer.
All Confirmed Perks In Black Ops Cold War
So far, only a few perks have been leaked, here are the rumoured and confirmed perks so far:
- Engineer – Detect Enemy equipment & scorestreaks through walls
- Tactical Mask – Maximized resistance to Flashing and Stun grenade. Immune to gas.
- Flak Jacket – Take less damage from enemy explosives and Molotov fires.
- Scavenger – Replenish ammo from fallen players
- Quartermaster – Recharge equipment over 25 seconds
- Tracker – See imprint of enemy footsteps. Aim at enemies to reveal them on your team’s mini-map.
- Cold Blooded – AI-controlled Scorestreaks will not target you. Player-controlled scorestreaks will not highlight you. Show up cold on Thermal. Players in vehicles won’t see your nameplates.
- Ghost – Undetectable by enemy Spy Planes whenever you are moving, planting, or defusing bombs, or controlling Scorestreaks.
- Ninja – Sprint more quietly. Resistant to Field Mic.