Apex Legends' Season 6 made a number of significant changes to the way armour works in-game.
All armour became Evo Armour and all armour values were reduced by 25HP.
Respawn have been tracking the way this update has impacted the game and have decided to make some changes.
Evo Armour Updates
For starters, all armour is still going to remain as Evo armour, this is not changing.
However, Respawn has opted to revert the armour reduction change made by Season 6.
It's great to see that Respawn is willing to revert unsuccessful changes.
A lot of developers will often refuse to acknowledge their mistakes.
Respawn confirmed the armour reduction change was an experimental update in the first place.
However, they also stated that their will to take risks is how they continue to improve the gameplay experience.
Courtesy of Respawn Entertainment
New Patch Changes
Check out the latest changes to the game below:
- Fixed several server crashes.
- Made adjustments to the appearance of several holosprays.
- Removed an inappropriate Caustic voice line.
- Fixed an issue with audio not playing when shooting the Devotion and Volt.
- Fixed an issue where Crypto’s drone in Caustic gas would play to the whole server
- Fixed marking crafting replicators from the ship playing a “Let’s go here” VO ping.
- Fixed an issue with Evo Shields that require exactly 100 damage not evolving when crafting the 100 points.
- Fixed an issue with Ninja controller configuration not being able to use Replicators.
- Fixed an issue with not being able to revive a teammate when they are downed while using a replicator.
- Fixed an issue with Dome Shield on a Sheila allowing a player to shoot through the Dome Shield.
- Fixed an issue with the "No Mercy" finisher spamming "Boom" to the entire server.
- Fixed an issue with amped cover walls requiring more hits from heirlooms than from normal melee to be destroyed.
- Fixed a server crash when Sheila is destroyed while someone is using it.
- Fixed an issue with Hack not detecting players on Sheila.
- Fixed an issue with the portal disappearing upon Wraith's death.
- Fixed a crash with Wraith’s portal interacting with World’s Edge geysers.
- Fixed an error when Wraith’s portal is too close to a replicator and the player interacts with the replicator.
- Fixed an issue that caused Loba’s teleport to fail in certain areas.
Check out our latest Apex Legends article here.