Squad building is one of the most fun activities to do in FIFA 21 and can allow your imagination to run wild.
If you like to participate in the Squad Building Challenges (SBCs) you may want to check that your solution works before buying players.
That's why Concept Squad were introduced - here's what they're all about.
What Is A Concept Squad In FIFA 21?
FIFA Ultimate Team includes the ability to build Concept Squads.
This feature allows you to plan your future squads using the entire FUT player catalogue.
GET A FREE MBAPPE USING CONCEPT PLAYERS: Unfortunately, you won't be able to use him in-game
How To Add Concept Players In FIFA 21
You can insert a 'Concept Player' into your squad to see how they will affect your team. It's incredibly useful for SBCs.
To get a Concept Player you need to do the following:
- Pick a position in your squad you want to add a player to
- Press 'Add Player' by pressing X or Square
- Press 'Search' by pressing Y or Triangle
- Go to Advanced Filter and turn 'Concept Players' on
- Search as you normally would for any player you wish to fill the spot.
Once you have done this, your squad will turn into a Concept Squad.
However, these teams can not be played within FUT modes and purely for crafting purposes, even if your owned players are in the team.