Fall Guys has taken the internet by storm in recent weeks, as players battle to be the last person standing.
Although this game has only been out for a short time, the developers are already rolling out a massive update.
This next update comes out just a week after the most recent one launched on the 20th August.
Along with many quality of life changes, this update fixes a big exploit that was present on the Jump Showdown game.
Here are all the bug fixes and changes coming soon!
1.06 Patch Notes
The official Fall Guys Twitter account posted the following image, which details all the changes and additions coming to the game with this update.
Check it out below!
Along with the above picture here are all the patch notes:
- Tweaked round selection algorithm to select a Team game only if the team sizes can be equal
- Party members are now sorted first in Spectator mode
- PS4 - added controller options, including invert X/Y axis and sensitivity settings
- Slime Climb: players can no longer grab some of the moving obstacles
- Jump Showdown: changed geometry to prevent gameplay exploit
- Jump Showdown: fixed camera auto-panning
- Improved in-game Store purchase dialogue to avoid accidental selections
- Addressed the top 5 most frequent crashes
- Visual fixes to some of the outfits
- PS4 - Improved UI performance on non-Pro PS4 models
- Added option to change the jump button binding for Japan
- Trophy/Achievement names and descriptions are now correctly displayed in all supported languages
- Removed move speed nerf from Yellow Team
Despite, claiming "Party members are now sorted first in Spectator mode" would be fixed, it has not been fixed in this patch and will arrive in a future patch.