Community Battles offers players the opportunity to play Fortnite, complete tasks and earn rewards.
If you play well, you can even earn free V-Bucks!
So what is it all about and what can you get?
Dates And Times
The Community Battles will run from 10am on the 19th August 2020 until 8pm on the 23rd August 2020.
What Is Fortnite Community Battles?
Participants will complete daily challenges with the final challenge unlocking once they have complete those.
In the final challenge, a player gets rating points for each in-game action e.g. a played match or elimination.
20,000 participants who scored the most points will receive prizes.
All participants that make it to the Final Challenge will receive the in-game Spray "Kab-llama".
How To Enter
To enter, you simply need to sign into the website using your Epic Games account.
If you don't have one, you can make one here.
To participate, you must be from Germany, Austria or Switzerland. However, some players from other regions are claiming they can enter.
However, you may not get to participate or claim the rewards.
If you decide you no longer wish to participate, you can delete your profile here.
Challenges are given out on the Community Battles website, but the challenges must be completed in-game.
You must ensure you game account is open or it will not be able to track your progress.
- Play 1 Hour in any mode
- Get into Top-6 1 Time in Squads
- Eliminate 3 Players in any mode
- Reach the Final Challenge to get the KAB-LLAMA Spray
- Reach 501-20,000 on leaderboards to get between 200 and 300 V-Bucks
- Reach 6-500th place on the leaderboards to get between 500 and 1,250 V-Bucks
- Reach 1-5th place on the leaderboards to get between 1,500 and 2,500 V-Bucks
- 1st: 2,500 V-Bucks
- 2nd: 2,250 V-Bucks
- 3rd: 2,000 V-Bucks
- 4th: 1,750 V-Bucks
- 5th: 1,500 V-Bucks
- 6th: 1,250 V-Bucks:
- 7th-25th: 1,000 V-Bucks
- 26th-100th: 800 V-Bucks
- 101st-500th: 500 V-Bucks
- 500th-5,000th: 300 V-Bucks
- 5,001st-10,000th: 250 V-Bucks
- 10,001st-20,000th: 200 V-Bucks
You can check your progress on the official leaderboards, once they go live on the 20th August, here.