Season 5 has kicked off with a bang (quite literally) with map changes, new weapons and more!
A new patch has launched with a host of new changes including weapons nerfs/buffs, meta changes, bug fixes and other changes to polish the game.
Here, we cover everything we can expect from the patch notes, as well as some features we'd like to see updated.
Taken directly from Infinity Ward's Blog Post:
Today's update addresses a few bugs, but primarily fixes the issue of weapon models corrupting on screen, making it difficult to play. We appreciate everyone in the community for their bug reporting and all of the details you sent us regarding this issue, so thank you again for your support and for your patience while we worked to resolve this issue.
- PS4: 1.2GB
- PC: 0.88GB (F2P only)
- 1.83GB (MW/MW owners)
- Xbox One: 66.3GB
- (due to an unforeseen bug with the Microsoft patch delivery process, this download requires Xbox users to redownload files they already have, but it does NOT impact the overall install size.
- We're working closely with Microsoft to ensure future updates are smaller in size.)
Here are the file sizes Xbox One players can expect to see after downloading today's update:
- Warzone Only: 99.5GB
- Full Game (WZ/MW): (up to) 183GB
If you're looking to free up hard drive space on your console, you have the option to delete content you may no longer wish to use in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare. Click HERE to see how to manage and delete content.
- Fix for weapon models (sights and weapons picked up) corrupting on screen
- Fix for an error that could occur when selecting “Play Again” option in Warzone
- Fixed a bug where players could use the rope ascender through a closed door in Downtown
- Fixed an issue where the world model of the Common AUG was appearing invisible in Warzone
- The increased map counts in our playlists caused some maps to not appear in playlist rotations. To help them appear more regularly, we’re removing the following maps from each mode listed below:Headquarters - Removing
- Arklov Peak and Shipment
- Kill Confirmed -Removing Aniyah Incursion
- Cyber Attack - Removing Aniyah Incursion
- Hardpoint - Removing Piccadilly and Aniyah Incursion
- Search and Destroy - Removing Rust