However, many of these signs have been vandalised, spray-painted with slogans.
You can check out exactly what's going on below:
Apex Legends Season 6 Teaser 4
Despite the seemingly random graffiti, these teasers are actually more in line with what we expected to happen ahead of Season 6.
You see, new Legend Rampart is known to be a vandal, due to the "paintball mod" which not only makes your weapons fire paint rounds, but also increases capacity and decreases reload times.
Here is the graffiti in question, courtesy of dataminer and leaker Biast12:
The graffiti shows the name "Sheila", the word "shop" and Rampart's signature respectively. Who is Sheila? It seems unlikely that it's Rampart's real name. Are they setting up shop?
It's mostly speculation at this point, but there will be more teasers soon.
Image courtesy of PlayApex on Instagram
However, Rampart has also taken over the Apex Legends Instagram account, graffiti their posts.
As you can see, the vandalism is spread far and wide, so perhaps Rampart will begin to graffiti King's Canyon as well? We can always hope.
Who Is Rampart?
World's Edge's own Banksy is likely at fault for the slogans appearing around the map, but why are they so against Hammond?
Well here's what we know about the mysterious Rampart so far:
- They could be male or female
- We've seen two potential character models for Rampart, one a white man and the other a South Asian woman (pictured above)
- They work with weapons
- Those of you who completed the Season 5 battle pass may have noticed Rampart's little "R" signature on your premium Wingman skin
- In fact, the same sig is present on many of the adaptive skins
- The "Graffiti Mod" hop-up coming to the game next week is an example of their work