Marvel's Avengers is due to release September 4th, with Black Widow, Captain America, Iron Man, Hulk, Kamala Khan (Ms. Marvel) and Thor all playable, and now Hawkeye too!
Here's everything we know about Hawkeye in Marvel's Avengers!
Click here to read the following topics:
Hawkeye Coming To Marvel's Avengers
Hawkeye is coming to Marvel's Avengers, he has his own unique missions too.
There seem to be three others planning to be added alongside Hawkeye.
This was announced during the second Marvel's Avengers War Table stream.
The missions mentioned before will be not only solo gameplay but co-op too.
Many fans were upset when they believe Hawkeye hadn't been included in the Avengers once again but your prayers have been answered!
It looks like he is wearing hearing aids in the trailer, meaning he could be partially deaf like in the comics.
This version of Hawkeye seems to be based around the Hawkeye #1 variant edition, see below.
Near the end of the trailer you can hear faint barking, could this be Lucky the Pizza Dog?!
Crystal Dynamics explained the story will be around Kamala Khan (Ms. Marvel) and her recruiting Avengers.
They then showed logo's of character that will be playable, these included, Captain America, Ms. Marvel, Hulk, Iron Man, Black Widow and Thor.
There are still currently three question marks in terms of who the other characters are.
Hawkeye carries a bow and quiver, the bow is collapsible and his quiver is more advanced than that of a normal one.
It also seems he has a katana on his back in the trailer (timestamp 0:32)!
Due to his lack of powers, he makes up for it with a massive range of arrow types, these are:
- Acid Arrows
- Adamantium Arrows (often combined with Electrical arrowheads)
- Blunt Arrows
- Bola Arrows
- Boomerang Arrowhead (allows an arrow to return to shooter)
- Cable Arrow (allowing him to swing through the air)
- Electrical Arrow
- Electromagnetic pulse arrow
- Blast (Explosive) Arrow
- Flare Arrow
- Freeze arrow
- Glue arrow (explodes in a mass of glue)
- Matter disruptor arrow
- Magnetic Arrowhead (adheres to metal surfaces; can be added to other arrows)
- Magno-volt arrow
- Net Arrow
- Putty Arrow (adheres to rough surfaces, and can stop exposed machinery)
- Pym Particles Arrow (increases or decreases the size of target)
- Rocket Arrowhead (boosts range, can be added to other arrows)
- Rust arrows
- Smoke Arrow
- Hyper Sonic Arrow
- Suction Cup Arrowhead (adheres to smooth surfaces; can be added to other arrows)
- Taser arrows (which he's shown to have used in gas and electrical forms)
- Tear Gas Arrow
- Thermal Arrow
- Vibranium Arrow
- Vibration Arrow
We expect to at least see some of these in-game, if not all!
We don't expect Hawkeye to have any special 'powers' as such but he is basically superhuman.
He had been trained as a child in the circus by criminals and is advanced in fencing, acrobatics, martial arts and marksmanship.