With a new week upon us, Battlefield V provides a brand new flurry of content to support their multiplayer.
While we're still waiting for an official Battlefield 6 release date announcement, this will no doubt keep the Battlefield blues away.
Battlefield V's weekly missions will provide players with lots of XP and a new event will kick off to give players something fresh to play.
So what's new this week in the Battlefield Calendar?
Battlefield V Weekly Missions
Weekly Missions reset every Thursday - here's this latest missions:
Weekly Missions (20th August - 27th August)
- What a Rush: Play 1 round of any game mode. (Rewards 1,000 XP, 100 Company Coins, Unlocks Two Challenges: Master the Fuze and One Two Punch)
- Master the Fuze: Arm or defuse 1 objective. (Rewards 1,000 XP, 100 Company Coins, Unlocks One Challenge: Demolition Specialists)
- One Two Punch: Kill or squad assist 10 enemies. (Rewards 2,000 XP, 200 Company Coins, Unlocks Two Challenge: Demolition Specialists and Variable Sight Conditions)
- Demolition Specialists: As a squad, arm or disarm objectives 10 times. (Rewards 5,000 XP, 500 Company Coins, Unlocks Two Challenges: No Fixing That and Honest Work)
- Variable Sight Conditions: Earn 7,500 score using the Medic or Recon class. (Rewards 2,000 XP, 200 Company Coins, Unlocks Two Challenges: No Fixing That and Honest Work)
- No Fixing That: Destroy 1 objective. (Rewards 2,000 XP, 200 Company Coins, Unlocks One Challenge: Hotline to HQ)
- Honest Work: Earn 15,000 score. (Rewards 2,000 XP, 200 Company Coins, Unlocks One Challenge: Hotline to HQ)
- Hotline to HQ: As a squad, earn 60,000 score. (Rewards 5,000 XP and 100 Company Coins)
Battlefield V Weekly Events Calendar
This week Battlefield V will be running its event from the 20th August to 27th August 2020 in multiplayer.
Mode of the week is Rush, Frontlines and Domination
Capture, defend, and upgrade radio towers to call in enough recruits to win the day.
- Rush: Teams are split into Attackers, who have a limited number of respawn tickets available for the whole team, and Defenders, who have an unlimited supply of tickets available. The objective of this game mode is to arm and destroy two M-COM Stations with an explosive charge.
- Frontlines: Join one of two teams fighting an intense tug-of-war battle.
- Domination: Encounter the enemy up close and personal during fast-paced, infantry-based combat in close quarters.