The latest Call of Duty Mobile update is now live – which brings a new game mode, missions and rewards.
The Days of Summer Event brings a legendary water gun skin for the Purifier, as well as plenty of fresh cosmetic rewards as part of the Lucky Draw event.
Call of Duty: Mobile Days Of Summer Update
According to the Activision blog, you'll want to complete twelve objectives to earn yourself the H20 skin.
Here are the challenges you'll need to tick off:
- Play 3 Juggernaut Matches
- Play 10 Juggernaut Matches
- Select the Highrise map in MP-Featured and Kill 15 Enemies on it
- Select the Highrise map in MP-Featured and Play 5 MP Matches with Friends on it
- Kill 30 Enemies in Juggernaut Matches
- Stay Online for 15 min in total
- Stay Online for 30 min in total
- Stay Online for 45 min in total
- Stay Online for 60 min in total
- Play 3 Gunfight Matches
- Send 5 XP cards to Friends
- Play 5 Kill Confirmed Matches
The event runs until August 28, meaning you'll have a month to work at it. Don't forget, Season 9 of CoD mobile kicks off on August 6th, so it won't be long until you'll have even more to chase!
Don't forget, last week's update added ranked play and new missions, so it's a great time to be a Call of Duty Mobile player.