New Horizons has just released the first of two Summer Content Updates, that players all over the world will get for free!
The first one has allowed players to swim in the ocean and even do some deep-sea diving.
With this new mechanic, we are also able to catch some new Sea Creatures.
Here are all of the new ones along with how much they sell for!
How To Swim
Now, you will not be able to just jump into the Ocean get into catching these Sea Creatures without the proper equipment.
You will need a Wetsuit which can be purchased from Nook's Cranny for 3,000 Bells or Nook Miles!
What Are The Sea Creatures?
Below is a full list of all of the catchable Sea Creatures in New Horizons, according to VG247. Along with the time you will be able to catch them and how many Bells they sell for.
- Abalone - 4pm - 9am - 2000 Bells
- Acorn Barnacle - All Day - 600 Bells
- Dungeness Crab - All Day - 1900 Bells
- Gazami Crab - All Day - 2200 Bells
- Giant Isopod - 9am - 4pm - 12,000 Bells
- Gigas Giant Clam - All Day
- Horseshoe Crab - All Day
- Mantis Shrimp - 4pm- 9am - 2500 Bells
- Slate Pencil Urchin - 4pm - 9am - 2000 Bells
- Spiny Lobster - 9pm - 4am
- Spotted Garden Eel - 4am - 9pm - 1100 Bells
- Sweet Shrimp - 4pm - 9am
- Tiger Prawn - 4pm - 9am - 3000 Bels
- Vampire Squid - 4pm - 9am
The rest of the Sea Creatures can be found all day:
- Lobster - 4500 Bells
- Moon Jellyfish - 600 Bells
- Mussel - 1500 Bells
- Octopus - 1200 Bells
- Oyster - 2000 Bells
- Pearl - 10,000 Bells
- Pearl Oyster - 2800 Bells
- Scallop - 1200 Bells
- Sea Anemone - 500 Bells
- Sea Cucumber - 500 Bells
- Sea Grapes - 900 Bells
- Sea Pineapple - 1500 Bells
- Sea Slug - 600 Bells
- Sea Star - 500 Bells
- Sea Urchin - 1700 Bells
- Seaweed - 600 Bells
- Snow Crab - 6000 Bells
- Venus' Flower Basket - 5000 Bells
- Whelk - 1000 Bells
- Turban Shell
Other Sea Creatures that have unknown time and price!
- Chambered Nautilus
- Firefly Squid
- Red King Crab
- Sea Pig
- Spider Crab
- Umbrella Octopus