Animal Crossing: New Horizons is entering its first Summer since its release, back in March of 2020.
With June coming to a close, plenty of bugs and fish will be leaving your game depending on which side of the hemisphere you reside.
The start of the Summer updates also means we are entering the month of July so a lot of new bugs and fish are going to make their way into the game.
Here are all the news ones coming to your game.
If you reside up north, you can expect an ample amount of bugs and fish to be appearing in a few days.
Here are all the new ones coming for the month of June:
- Blue Weevil Beetle - All Day - Palm Trees - 800 Bells
- Brown Cicada - 8am - 5pm - Cedar Trees - 250 Bells
- Cicada Shell - All Day - Cedar Trees - 10 Bells
- Cyclommatus Stag - 5pm - 8am - Palm Trees - 8000 Bells
- Earth-Boring Dung Beetle - All Day - Ground - 300 Bells
- Evening Cicada - 4am - 8am and 4pm - 7pm - Cedar Trees - 550 Bells
- Giant Cicada - 8am - 5pm - Cedar Trees - 500 Bells
- Giant Stag - 11pm - 8am - Trees - 10000 Bells
- Giraffe Stag - 5pm - 8am - Palm Trees - 12000 Bells
- Golden Stag - 5pm - 8am - Palm Trees - 12000 Bells
- Grasshopper - 8am- 5pm - Ground - 160 Bells
- Horned Atlas - 5pm - 8am - Palm Trees - 8000 Bells
- Horned Dynastid - 5pm - 8am - Trees - 1350 Bells
- Horned Elephant - 5pm - 8am - Palm Trees - 8000 Bells
- Horned Hercules - 5pm - 8am - Palm Trees - 12000 Bells
- Miyama Stag - All Day - Trees - 1000 Bells
- Robust Cicada - 8am - 5pm - Cedar Trees - 300 Bells
- Saw Stag - All Day - Trees - 2000 Bells
- Scarab Beetle - 11pm - 8am - Trees - 10000 Bells
- Walking Leaf - All Day - Near Trees - 600 Bells
- Walking Stick - 4am - 8am and 5pm - 7pm - Trees - 600 Bells
- Blue Marlin - All Day - Pier - 10000 Bells
- Napoleonfish - 4am - 9pm - Ocean - 10000 Bells
- Ocean Sunfish - 4am - 9pm - Ocean - 4000 Bells
- Puffer Fish - All Day - Ocean - 250 Bells
- Sweetfish - All Day - River - 900 Bells
It appears that if you live in the south, you will not be able to meet any new bugs or fish for the month of July!