Super Smash Bros Ultimate's next fighter has been confirmed as Min Min, and she'll arrive alongside patch 8.0 within the next week.
Check out the full patch notes below.
Super Smash Bros Ultimate: v8.0.0 Patch Notes
According to a tweet from Nintendo's European account, the update will include fighter adjustments which mean replays will need to be converted to the new version.
Ver. 8.0 of Super #SmashBrosUltimate will arrive within one week! This update includes fighter adjustments, meaning replay data from previous versions will be incompatible. Convert your replays by going to Vault -> Replays -> Replay Data -> Convert to Video, before updating. pic.twitter.com/4C2YRHRdB1— Nintendo of Europe (@NintendoEurope) June 24, 2020
Expect Min Min to arrive alongside her "Spring Stadium" stage, eighteen music tracks from Arms, and the new Mii Outfits that include Fallout's Vault Boy and Heihachi Mishima from Tekken.
You can find our full guide to Min Min here, as anticipation builds for the next character to be added to the ever-impressive roster.
Here's the full patch notes, courtesy of Nintendo. There are a host of fighter adjustments, too, that you can find here.
• You can now begin a spirit battle rematch at any time via Spirits → Collection → Inventory → Spirit List → Fight. The score will also be recorded.
• The following spirits will appear in the Shop on the Vault menu:
- Master Mummy
- Byte & Barq
- Kid Cobra
- Max Brass
• The following downloadable content will be usable after purchase:
- Min Min Challenger Pack
- Ninjara Wig + Outfit
- Callie Wig + Outfit
- Marie Wig + Outfit
- Vault Boy Mask + Vault 111 Jumpsuit
- Heihachi Wig + Outfit
• You cannot make videos of replays that contain DLC you have not purchased (fighters, stages, music, Mii Fighter costumes, etc.).
• Game balance adjustments have been made. Please see the details of fixes and changes to fighters.
• Several issues have been fixed to improve gameplay experience.