Along with this release we also got news of a brand new Pokemon Snap iteration and some other fun Pokemon spin-offs.
One of the first tasks you are warranted is finding numerous Diglett's around a certain area.
Here are the locations!
All 150 Diglett Locations
You will need to find an astonishing 150 Diglett in order to complete this quest. The reward is a perfect IV Alolan Diglett, so it may be worth the risk depending on who you are.
The community has yet to find all 150 - we will update this page as they're discovered.
On the Isle of Armor, each section contains a number of Diglett. Here's the breakdown:
- Fields of Honor - 18
- Soothing Wetlands - 20
- Forest of Focus - 8
- Challenge Beach - 9
- Brawler's Cave - 7
- Challenge Road - 8
- Courageous Cavern - 7
- Loop Lagoon - 7
- Training Lowlands - 15
- Warm-Up Tunnel - 3
- Potbottom Desert - 10
- Workout Sea - 11
- Stepping-Stone Sea - 7
- Insular Seas - 6
- Honeycalm Sea - 3
- Honeycalm Island - 11
- Find 5 Digletts: Level 5 Alolan Meowth with Hidden Ability Rattled
- Find 10 Digletts: Level 10 Kantonian Slowpoke, holding a King’s Rock, with Hidden Ability Regenerator
- Find 20 Digletts: Level 5 Alolan Vulpix with Hidden Ability Snow Warning
- Find 30 Digletts: Level 5 Alolan Sandshrew with Hidden Ability Slush Rush
- Find 40 Digletts: Level 30 Alolan Raichu
- Find 50 Digletts: Level 30 Alolan Marowak with Hidden Ability Rock Head
- Find 75 Digletts: Level 30 Alolan Exeggcutor Hidden Ability Harvest
- Find 100 Digletts: Level 5 Alolan that correlates to the starter you chose in your game - Rowlet (Long Reach) if you chose Grookey, Litten (Intimidate) if you chose Scorbunny or Popplio (Liquid Voice) if you chose Sobble
- Find 150 Digletts: A level 20 Alolan Diglett with perfect IVs Hidden Ability Sand Force