Featuring special cards with boosted stats, ranging from fan favourite SBCs, objectives and voted players, there's something for everyone.
Here's all you need to know on the Summer Heat Promo!
Summer Heat Weak Foot Upgrade Vote - 7th July 18:00 BST
Summer Heat Summer Showdown: Machis vs Vinicius JR - 6th July 18:00 BST
Nick Pope And Kevin Mbambu Fan Favourite Objectives - 3rd July 18:00 BST
Franck Ribery Summer Heat Player SBC - 3rd July 18:00 BST
Second 'Best Of' Summer Heat Releases Now Live - 3rd July 18:00 BST
Summer Heat Ligue 1 Vote Winner - 2nd July 18:00 BST
Summer Heat Silver Star Paulinho - 1st July 18:00 BST
Summer Heat Zlatan Ibrahimovic Objective - 26th June 18:00 BST
To acquire Zlatan Ibrahimovic you will need to complete the following objectives:
- Assist in 2 separate rivals matches using players with 5* skill moves
- Score in 3 separate rivals matches using players with 4* weak foot
- Score 15 goals in rivals using Serie A players
- Score in 8 separate rivals wins using Serie A forwards
Objective Bruno Fernandes Summer Heat Card - 24th June 15:20 BST
An upgradable 94 rated Bruno Fernandes objective card has been released in FIFA 20!
- Rival 5: Win 5 Rivals matches to earn 90 OVR POTM Fernandes
- 4x4 Finisher: Score in 3 separate Rivals matches using players with min 4* Skills and 4* Weak Foot with 90 OVR POTM Fernandes in your starting squad.
- Premier League Pulse: Play 8 Rivals matches with 90 OVR POTM Fernandes and min 6 Premier League players in your starting squad to earn 91 OVR Summer Heat Fernandes.
- Thread The Needle: Assist with a Through Ball using 91 OVR Summer Heat Fernandes in 2 separate Rivals matches.
- Magician From Maia: Score and Assist using 91 OVR Summer Heat Fernandes in 2 separate Rivals matches with min. 4 Portuguese players in your starting squad.
- Playing For Portugal: Play 10 Rivals matches with 91 OVR Summer Heat Fernandes and min 4 Portuguese players in your starting squad, to earn 92 OVR Summer Heat Fernandes with improved 5* Weak Foot
- Bruno Blast: Score an Outside of the Box goal using 92 OVR Summer Heat Fernandes in 2 Rivals wins.
- Winning Pass: Assist using 92 OVR Summer Heat Fernandes in 3 separate Rivals wins.
- Fabulous Fernandes: Score using 92 OVR Summer Heat Fernandes in 8 separate Rivals wins.
Photo via @FUTWatch
Upgradable Objective Mendy - 17th June 18:00 BST
By completing challenges, you will be rewarded with multiple versions of Ferland Mendy. The challenges will require you to have different versions of Mendy.
Once the group is completed, you will get the 93 version.
- Win 5 rivals matches (rewards 85 FUTMAS Mendy)
- Score in 3 separate rivals matches using players with 4 skill moves and 5 weak foot with FUTMAS Mendy in the squad (rewards a rare player pack)
- Play 10 rivals matches with FUTMAS Mendy and at least 6 La Liga players in your starting squad (rewards 87 Summer Heat Mendy)
- Assist from a cross using 87 Summer Heat Mendy in 3 rivals matches (rewards a rare player pack)
- Score an outside of the box goal in 2 separate rivals matches using French player with 4 skill moves and 5 weak foot
- Play 12 rivals matches with 87 Summer Heat Mendy and at least 6 French players in your starting squad (rewards 89 Summer Heat Mendy)
- Score using 89 Summer Heat Mendy in 4 rivals wins (rewards a rare player pack)
- Keep a clean sheet and win by a goal difference of at least 2 goals in a rivals win with 89 Summer Heat Mendy in your starting squad (rewards two rare player packs)
- Assist using 89 Summer Heat Mendy in 10 separate Rivals wins (rewards two rare gold players packs)
Summer Heat Release Date
This brand new promo event arrived on Wednesday 17th June.
What Is Summer Heat?
Summer Heat offers players a chance to gain players they may have missed out on previously in the season.
This will include fan favourite SBCs and upgradable objective players.
Dedicated FUT fans will also get login rewards for playing the game as well as a new structure to Weekend League rewards.
We're also getting a voting aspect within the promo, similar to FUTTIES.
Based on the new loading screen within FUT, it's definitely a new promotional event with two card designs.
Potentially with a featured team and special "moments" cards to celebrate big moments from past seasons - earnable via objectives and SBCs.
Summer Heat Voting
FIFA fans will help decide which popular FUT player items will receive special boosted Summer Heat Winner items.
For 24 hours on select days throughout the campaign, players will find a Player Pick pack available in their account upon login. Each Player Pick will showcase loan versions of 3 FUT Summer Heat nominees.
Nominees will include some of the most popular players from the past season of FUT. The player you select will receive your vote.
The FUT Summer Heat Nominee that receives the most votes will be released via Squad Building Challenge as an upgraded Summer Heat Winner item. The two runners up will still receive boosted Summer Heat items as well, but they'll be made available exclusively in FUT Draft.
Summer Showdown Special Items
Each week we'll highlight one real-world football match by releasing a special FUT Summer Heat player item via Squad Building Challenges for one player on each team from the highlighted matchup.
The special Summer Showdown item from the winning side will receive a permanent +3 OVR stats boost. In the event of a draw, both items will receive a +1 OVR boost.
'Best of' Re-Releases
We'll recognize a selection of the best campaign special items from the past year by re-releasing them in FUT 20 packs. Three different times throughout FUT Summer Heat, a new collection of ‘Best of’ Re-released special items will be refreshed. The first group of 'Best of' players will be available beginning 17 June.
Take a look at the players here.
Summer Heat Fan Favourites
A selection of popular FUT favourites from FUT 20 are coming back in a big way. Select Summer Heat Fan Favourites will see the release of new versions of previously released SBC and Objective special items, now with boosted stats. Those reinvigorated special items will be available via Squad Building Challenges or Objectives.
Tiered Engagement Reward Packs
Throughout Summer Heat, eligible players will have the opportunity to claim reward packs based on their engagement with FUT 20. You'll have the entire duration of Summer Heat to log in to FUT and claim your reward packs if you've qualified to receive them.
Summer Heat kicks off with the following first round of engagement rewards:
- 1-60 days: Jumbo Premium Gold Pack
- 61-147 days: Prime Gold Players Pack
- 148-234 days: Rare Mega Pack
- 235+ days: Ultimate Pack
There will be two additional opportunities to earn rewards based on how many times you login over the course of the FUT Summer Heat campaign.These rewards will be determined based on how many Session Days you accumulate during the following date ranges:
- Period #1: June 17 to June 28
- Period #2: June 17 to July 12
Weekend League Rewards
During Summer Heat, Weekend League reward Player Pick Packs will contain special items from select FUT 20 campaigns from throughout the year.
- Top 100 - The TOTSSF 11 Players Pack will be replaced with a 'Best of' 11 Players Pack containing 11 special items rated 90 or higher from the above list of select FUT 20 campaign items.
- Elite 3 - Elite 1 - The TOTSSF 3 Player Pack will be replaced with a 'Best Of' 3 Players Pack containing 3 special items rated 90 or higher from the above list of select FUT 20 campaign items.
- Gold 2+ - Any Player Pick packs earned will have a minimum of 1 special item from the above list of select FUT 20 campaign items rated 90 or higher.
- Silver 1+ - Any player items earned from Player Pick packs will be from the above list of select FUT 20 campaign items and be rated 83 or higher.
Silver 2 and 3 - Any player items earned from Player Pick packs will be from the above list of select FUT 20 campaign items and will have a maximum rating of 88.
See the full rewards here.