Black Ops Cold War is available worldwide and has seen the return of Scorestreaks to the Call of Duty franchse.
With Season One in full swing, there are a variety of Scorestreaks that have been included and added to the game.
While many scorestreaks potentially being added as time goes on through seasonal DLC drops and updates, we can expect to explore these intriguing environments to start off with.
Here are all of the scorestreaks in Black Ops Cold War.
All Confirmed Killstreaks In Black Ops Cold War
Here are all of the leaked Killstreaks so far.
- Combat Bow (500 points) Arrows burn targets and the surrounding area - 120 seconds cool down.
- RCXD (800 points) Remote controlled car strapped with explosives - 90 seconds cool down.
- Spy Plane (1000 points) Reveal enemy positions through the Fog of War - 90 seconds cool down.
- Counter Spy Plane (1200 points) Scramble enemy mini-maps and disable hostile Missile Turrets for a short time - 60 seconds cool down.
- Armor (1600 points) Reduces incoming bullet damage. Destroyed after it absorbs too much damage - 120 seconds cool down.
- Sentry Turret (1800 points) Deploy a deadly automated turret that targets enemy planes, vehicles, and equipment - 60 seconds cool down.
- Care Package (2000 points) Airdrop a random Scorestreak. Crate self-destructs after use - 90 seconds cool down.
- Napalm Strike (2500 points) Launch a targeted carpet bomb strike of explosive napalm - 30 seconds cool down.
- Air Patrol (2700 points) Call in a squadron of jets to attack enemy air Scorestreaks. Counter enemy Air Patrols - 0 seconds cool down.
- Artillery (3000 points) Launch a targeted airstrike on three locations. Unused strikes can be saved for later - 30 seconds cool down.
- Cruise Missile (3500 points) Steer a trio of missiles with boost and air brake controls. Secondary missiles auto-fire at painted targets - 90 seconds cool down.
- War Machine (4000 points) High explosive grenade launcher - 60 seconds cool down.
- Attack Helicopter (5000 points) Call in an armed support helicopter - 60 seconds cool down.
- H.A.R.P (6000 points) High-Altitude Reconnaissance Plane that shows both enemy position and direction on the mini-map - 60 second cooldown.
- VTOL Escort (7000 points) Lay waste to enemy infantry and vehicles from the cockpit of a power VTOL jet - 90 seconds cool down.
- Chopper Gunner (8000 points) Be the gunner in a close air support helicopter - 60 seconds cool down.
- Gunship (10000 points) Be the gunner in a close air support gunship - 90 seconds cool down.
Killstreaks that seem to have been cut from the game include:
- Flamethrower (Purifier)
- Death Machine (Minigun)
- Hand Cannon (1 Shot Kill Pistol)
- Strafe Run