PUBG Season 14 arrives in July and it's sure to see fans flocking to the battle royale on iOS and Android.
Season 13 was a great follow up to the second anniversary of PUBG Mobile and the twelfth season, but we want to know what's new.
The much-ancipated update 0.19.0 has arrived along with the new Nordic map Livik.
For a full breakdown on the latest update and all the latest news on PUBG Mobile Season 14, check out below.
WATCH NOW: PUBG CONTENT STRAIGHT TO YOUR SCREEN
Be sure to click the links below to read about PUBG Mobile Season 12:
New YAMAHA Motorbike To Be Added To PUBG Mobile - 30th June
The PUBG Mobile Twitter has shared a video revealing a black YAMAHA motorbike.
No doubt the vehicle will be added into the game very soon. Check it out:
Update the game between July 7th - July 13th (UTC +0) to get:
- 2,888 BP
- AG ×100
- Nightmare Helmet (3d)
Classic Mode Gameplay:
- New Livik Map
- The Livik map is now available.
- This Nordic-style map measures 2km × 2km, with 52 players and 15 minute match times, making for a faster and more exciting experience! Livik is still in its BETA stage, and we will continue to adjust and improve it for the best visual and gaming experience.
Map Exclusive Firearms:
- Map-exclusive SMG: P90
- Map-exclusive marksman rifle: Mk 12
Map Exclusive Vehicles:
- Map-exclusive vehicle: Monster Truck
Livik super firearm training - Coming Soon:
- When the event starts, Experimental Trial Weapon Crates containing a special weapon will appear on Livik. Special weapons look similar to normal weapons, but there are differences in the names, icons, etc. Finishes can be used normally on both types.
- Experimental Trial Weapons have slightly better stats than normal weapons. You can view your firing and hit stats with your Experimental Trial Weapon after leaving combat.
Spark the Flame-themed Gameplay:
The themed mode will be available on Erangel and Miramar maps in Classic Mode. Players have a chance to enter this mode after selecting these maps.
- Small Statue - Burns up after interaction. Drops supplies and event items after burning.
- Giant Statue - Has multiple construction stages that change as the themed event progresses. It burns in the final stage.
- Statue Camp - There are tents around the statue. Enter them to search for supplies.
The Ancient Secret - Coming Soon:
This themed mode takes effect on Erangel and Miramar when activated. Players can choose whether to participate via settings on the Mode Selection screen.
- Ancient Temple - Large, major building with a two-story structure. It initially sits on the ground, but it starts to float in the air after a fixed period of time and moves slowly with the playzone.
- Slate puzzle - An interactive puzzle made up of ancient slates.
- Boss fight - Players who make it to the sealed room on the second floor of the Ancient Secret can challenge the boss of the temple and win great rewards.
- Small Ruins - Small, randomly-appearing ruins with crates and puzzles.
Season Warm-up Event Gameplay:
- At the end of Season 13, a season warm-up event will be available for a limited time. After joining the event, players will battle in 4-player teams in Classic Mode (unranked) and can complete missions to earn a small amount of Season 14 ranking points, which will be converted into Season 14 season rating points after the update of Season 14.
Adjustment of Mode Availability Times:
- After the version update, Payload and RageGear Modes will only be available during the weekend, and Bluehole Mode will no longer be available.
New Arena Gameplay - Team Gun Game (Available on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from July 31st)
- 4v4 match. The starting weapons are the same, but can be upgraded by defeating opponents. The winner is the first team to use the final weapon, the Pan, to defeat the opponents(or the team with the highest score when time runs out).
- New Map - Library. The first-ever indoor map, with a symmetrical layout and three assault routes: left, right, and center. Take positions on platforms, in doorways, or behind bookshelves depending on your current weapon. This gives players with different styles a fighting chance.
New Arena Attachment:
- New Loadout attachment: Barrel Extender. This is a muzzle attachment that can be used with the vast majority of Sniper Rifles, Rifles, and SMGs. It increases the firearm's effective range and reduces the damage reduction of bullets due to distance.
Arena Firearm Damage Reduction Adjustment:
- The firearm damage reduction modelis now layered based on operational distance. The order of effective operational distances for firearms is (from near to far): Shotguns/SMGs/Rifles/Sniper Rifles.
- Resolved screen lockup issue at "Loading" when entering the battle on an unstable network.
- Improved rendering smoothness on low and mid-performing devices.
- Improved battery usage time for some high-performance devices.
- Further reduced the occurrence of lag when HDR is enabled on some devices
Pick Up Improvements:
- Players can go to the Pick-Up tab in Settings to choose whether they pick up Quickdraw Mags or Extended Mags first.
Combat Operation Settings:
- Added on/off settings for Scope and Peek buttons to rotate the camera.
Prolonged Hit Effects:
- Provided more color schemes for Hit Effects and Received Damage effects to give players more options for customization.
Improvement of Parachuting Gauge Display:
- Improved the altitude and speed gauge displays during parachuting.
- Added tips to remind the leader to mark the landing zone on the mini-map.
- When picking up supplies, the item name is highlighted in the pick-up tips to emphasize the information.
- Added a tutorial on sensitivities on the Sensitivity tab.
- Added an information page about camera control rules on the Control Settings screen.
- Added a switch for auto pick-up of scopes. When off, scopes will not be picked up automatically even standing near the scope supplies. When on, the original auto pick-up setting will be restored.
- Some keys can be hidden or disabled in the custom control panel now.
- Dynamic holding switch is available in FPP Mode. With the switch on, the firearm is held at a low height when not firing, thus increasing the field of view. With the switch off, the firearm will not be lowered and will appear the same as in Arena.
- Improved the custom control panel display.
- Adjusted the default pick-up amount for Frag Grenades and Smoke Grenades to 1.
- Added an effect preview for energy boost items.
- When the Backpack is full and the player cannot pick up an item, the item's position in the pick-up list will not change.
- When the flare gun fails to fire, we will now display a tip that clearly notifies the player that a failure has occurred.
We've covered all the main changes of update 0.19.0.
If you're looking for a detailed breakdown of the patch, check out the Reddit thread here.
When Will PUBG Mobile Season 14 Start?
PUBG Mobile Season 14 should start on 12th July as this is when the Battle Pass ends for Season 13.
The Patch update usually arrives earlier that week, with the new Battle Pass starting afterwards.
The 0.19.0 update arrives on the 7th July according to the official Twitter.
This latest update will include the new map Livik.
Season 14 Royal Pass Trailer And Tier Rewards
While there is no official announcement regarding content, YouTubers have already started to leak what's to come.
The new Battle Pass appears to don the motto "Spark the Flame" - hinting to the theme of the game.
We're expecting the following skins to be unlockable in Season 14.
Livik - New Map
The new map, named Livik, will be coming with the 0.19.0 update and is EXCLUSIVE to PUBG Mobile.
PUBG Mobile released images that originally teased the new map, each with a different stamp.
Each showing off a new landmass with The7WorldsGaming assembling the pieces below.
@The7WorldsGaming tweeted a photo provided by PUBG Corp, suggesting that a new map could be arriving as part of Season 14.
Check out the image below.
Be sure to check out our guides for PUBG Mobile Season 14 before jumping into battle!