Pokemon GO will bring plenty of new content this month including new breakthrough encounters, challenges, events and more.
But now June is over its time for the July update
Here's what's happening this month in Pokemon GO.
Pokemon GO Content Update - July
Check out the latest content updates, events and news right here:
July Research Breakthrough Encounter
- From Wednesday, July 1, 2020, at 1:00 p.m. to Saturday, August 1, 2020, at 1:00 p.m. PDT (GMT −7), Larvitar, the Rock Skin Pokémon, will be available as a Research Breakthrough encounter. If you’re lucky, you might encounter a Shiny Larvitar.
Kyurem is Coming to Five Star Raids
- Starting Tuesday, July 7th at 1:00 p.m. PDT (GMT - 7) Kyurem will be available to challenge in five-star raids.
- Raid Hour events featuring Kyurem will occur every Wednesday at 6:00 p.m. local time while it's in five-star raids.
Courtesy of Pokemon GO Live
Pokemon Spotlight Hours
- Every Tuesday at 6:00 p.m. local hours Pokemon Spotlight Hour will take place.
- Each hour will spotlight a different Pokemon and special bonus.
Here the schedule for the four weeks:
GO Fest Weekly Challenges
- Go Fest weekly challenges will begin on July 3rd.
- These are weekly challenges to celebrate Pokemon GO's fourth anniversary.
For all the details, check out the Pokemon GO site here.