The v12.40 update has taken Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 2 offline for a few hours, in what seems to be regular maintenance from Epic Games.
There are no patch notes as of yet, but we've gathered a pretty good idea of what could be changing from previous updates and ongoing issues.
We've also got our hands on some juicy rumours of fun new items and events that could be added in Fortnite v12.40...
When Will Fortnite Be Back Online
The maintenance is only expected to last a few hours and started at 2.00 am PST.
You can now jump back into Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 3 to find these changes for yourself!
Epic has been teasing the Doomsday Device for some time, and fans believe it could be the catalyst that moves the Fortnite story into Season 3.
Rumours pinpoint it with Midas in The Agency, so perhaps it will be unveiled after the maintenance is over?
Other rumours point towards a new weapon hitting the Battle Royale game, a brand new Rocket Launcher with the aim of taking down Choppas.
I think we can all agree that the obnoxious flying machines could use some competition in the airways, but will we see a Rocket Launcher in update v12.40, or will Epic wait for Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 3?
- Fixed controllers not vibrating when taking damage
- Fixed Midas' golden touch not changing items gold
- Grenade reenabled
- Proximity Mines temporarily disabled
- Fixed being unable to interact with Ollie, preventing completion of Skye’s Adventure Challenge.
- Fixed "Pull a player or Henchman with a Harpoon Gun" Challenge.
- Fixed Visualized Audio pulsing icons instead of being solid.
- Midas's room has been updated
- Shark POI changed to a prison
- New Tech in Spy Games: "Copycat your opponents, push through pain with Strong Resolve, or stock up mid-combat with Resupply. Unlock these new Tech upgrades and more by playing Spy Games today!"
You'll just have to head into the game and see what else has changed!