A new Warzone mode called 'Scopes and Scatter Guns' will arrive along with a double XP weekend!
Multiplayer is also being treated to a new mode called Dropzone and some new goodies.
Here's what you need to know.
Update Patch Notes
Here are the latest patch notes:
- Modern Warfare: Adding Drop Zone in both core and Hardcore (Removes Deathmatch Domination)
- Adding 'Stir Crazy' Playlist - 10v10 playlist with Cranked, Kill Confirmed, Domination, and Hardpoint
- Adding Hardcore 'Stir Crazy' Playlist - 10v10 playlist with Kill Confirmed, Cranked, Domination, and Team Deathmatch
- Removing NVG Realism Mosh Pit
- WarzoneAdding "Scopes and Scatter Guns" BR Trios playlist - Snipers and Shotguns only (Replaces regular BR Trios)
- Fixed an issue on PC where players would lose the ability to use Field Upgrades purchased when replacing Armor Plates while in the Buy Station menu
- Upon picking up a dropped SKS, the initial raise audio would be heard globally. This has been fixed.
- Fix for Azur’s “Brother’s Keeper” skin displaying the incorrect headgear while in the multiplayer squad walk
- Added icons to the killcam to show if you were killed by someone using Dead Silence or Stopping Power
- Fix for the stats graph for the Renetti appearing incorrectly
Starting on April 17 at 10AM PDT until April 20 at 10AM PDT, jump in a match of Multiplayer, Special Ops, or Warzone and boost your rank to expand your loadout options.
Use this time to finish off challenges, missions, ribbons, and test your skills in Trials to get the most XP and Weapon XP for your efforts.
Scopes And Scatter Guns Trios
A new mode is available for Warzone that limits the weapons to snipers and shotguns and changes up the strategies required to win.
This mode is available for trios only.
This Modern Warfare 3 classic makes a triumphant return to Call of Duty.
Dropzone is a team objective mode where players battle to hold objectives to win, earning killstreaks by securing the objective and points by being inside the zone.
Very similar to Hardpoint, the first team to reach the required point total or hold the most points when the time expires wins.
Killstreaks are only obtained by care packages that continually drop while the zone is held.
Twin Dragons Bundle
A pair of golden Legendary weapons will be arriving in a new bundle for 1300 COD Points designed to "give you double the firepower to eliminate your foes".
It also comes with two Epic themed customisation items.
Cleanup Crew Bundle
Boasting a new slew of items, including two Epic blueprints that can wipe a squad off the map.
This new bundle costs 2000 COD Points.