Valorant is finally out, and Riot Games' take on a team-based first-person shooter is one of the most anticipated games of the year by far.
Instead of taking the traditional outlook when it comes to maps, Riot has gone and developed some crazy maps. Some with three bombsites and some with teleporters on them!
One of the maps with multiple teleporters on the map is Bind, let's take you through our map guide of Bind!
Map Overview and Callouts
Below is an image of the official overview of the Bind map, as well there is a list of callouts for each of the specific points of interest on the map!
- CT Spawn
- T Spawn
A bombsite, located on the east side of the map.
B bombsite, located on the west side of the map.
- Long teleport
The final teleporter is located near T spawn and it is a shortcut to a bit further towards the A site,
Best Spots To Defend
Defending is going to be one of the most vital parts of any Valorant match, especially on Bind where the enemy can easily teleport back to their spawn if a rush towards B site does not work.
Let's take a look at some of the best spots you can set up on Bind to get the upper hand over your enemy!
- B site Cubby - Want to catch the enemy off-guard while they rush the B site? Stay hidden in the cubby!
- A-Box - With only two ways to get into the bombsite, getting a good angle on the A bombsite is a crucial position!
Best Agents To Use!
Some agents are going to have the upper hand on certain maps, with the layouts of some of the maps there are going to be advantages and disadvantages to each agent.
So, planning your team out accordingly is key, check out the best agents to use on Bind below!
- Brimstone - His ability to smoke off one of the many tight hallways on Bind is amazing, perhaps the most essential agent to use on this map!
- Jett - Undoubtedly one of the best agents in the entire game, it is hard not to use Jett during any match!
- Phoenix - Since there are minimal entrances to each of the bombsites, Phoniex is a very versatile agent to sue. Flashing around the corner into one of the two bombsites can lead to an easy round victory for your team!