The closed beta for Valorant was one of the most anticipated beta releases of all time, and the full game is out now!
One of the maps we got an ample amount of information about was Haven, this map was showcased heavily during the gameplay reveal and past showcases.
Let's take a look at all the ins and outs of the map Haven in Valorant!
Map Overview and Callouts
Below is an overview of Haven, with all the specifics of certain areas of the map. Aswell. all the callouts for the map are further listed below!
- CT Spawn
- T Spawn
A bombsite - located on the east side of the map.
- Heaven Stairs
- Dark (Below Heaven)
- A Box
B bombsite - located directly center of the map.
- Door Room
- Bottom Mid
C bombsite - located on the west side of the map.
Best Spots To Defend
Haven is one of the unique maps going to be present in Valorant, it offers three bombsites rather than the traditional two we would see in other games or maps.
Since there are three bombsites, one may find it difficult to combat a full-on rush to one specific bombsite. So, positioning is essential during the defensive of Haven as making sure you are in the right position will increase your team's chances greatly!
Some of the best spots to defend on Haven are:
- A site Heaven - Positioning here with the right weapon can catch the attacking team off guard if they do not suspect you are up there. As well, you have the elevation advantage over opposing players!
- Corner of B site - Setting up a crossfire with another one of your teammates on the B site can strangle the team if they do an all-out rush straight down the middle of the map.
- Connector facing C-Long - Having a good angle on the enemy is a great way to win a gunfight, using the connector portion of C is a great way to get the edge over enemies coming from C-Long!
Best Agents To Use
Some agents are going to have the upper hand on certain maps, with the layouts of some of the maps there are going to be advantages and disadvantages to each agent. So, planning your team out accordingly is key, check out the best agents to use on Haven below!
- Brimstone - His ability to smoke off one of the many tight hallways on Haven is amazing, perhaps the most essential agent to use on this map!
- Jett - Undoubtedly one of the best agents in the entire game, it is hard not to use Jett during any match!
- Cypher - Since there are a lot of walls on Haven, Cypher's ability to detect opponents through walls is vital!