With the release of the MW2 Campaign Remastered, you may be wondering what trophies will arrive in the reimagined Modern Warfare 2 game.
While this throwback game does include a number of campaign trophies, it also featured a few spec ops trophies.
Here are the known trophies we can expect to see in MW2 Remastered.
See what’s planned for COD 2020 by watching below!
MW2 Campaign Remastered Trophies
- Is That All You Got? – Earn all available trophies for Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 2 Campaign Remastered.
- Back in the Saddle – Help train the local militia.
- Danger Close – Get hand picked for Shepherd’s elite squad.
- Bronze Cold Shoulder - Infiltrate the snowy mountain side base.
- Tag ’em and bag ’em – Find Rojas in the Favelas.
- Royale with Cheese – Defend Burger Town.
- Soap on a Rope – Storm the gulag.
- Desperate Times – Execute the plan to help the Americans.
- Whiskey Hotel – Take back Whiskey Hotel.
- The Pawn – Assault Makarov’s safehouse.
- Out of the Frying Pan… - Complete the mission in the airplane graveyard.
- For the Record – Complete the single player campaign on any difficulty.
- The Price of War – Complete the single player campaign on Hardened or Veteran difficulty.
- First Day of School – Complete ‘S.S.D.D.’ and ‘Team Player’ on Veteran difficulty.
- Black Diamond – Complete ‘Cliffhanger’ on Veteran difficulty.
- Turistas Complete – ‘Takedown’ and ‘The Hornet’s Nest’ on Veteran difficulty.
- Red Dawn – Complete ‘Wolverines!’ and ‘Exodus’ on Veteran difficulty.
- Prisoner 627 – Complete ‘The Only Easy Day… Was Yesterday’ and ‘The Gulag’ on Veteran difficulty.
- Ends Justify the Means – Complete ‘Contingency’ on Veteran difficulty.
- Homecoming – Complete ‘Of Their Own Accord’, ‘Second Sun’, and ‘Whiskey Hotel’ on Veteran difficulty.
- Queen takes Rook – Complete ‘Loose Ends’ and ‘The Enemy of My Enemy’ on Veteran difficulty.
- Off the Grid – Complete ‘Just Like Old Times’ and ‘Endgame’ on Veteran difficulty.
- Pit Boss – Run The Pit in ‘S.S.D.D.’ and finish with a final time under 30 seconds.
- Ghost – Plant the C4 in ‘Cliffhanger’ without alerting or injuring anyone in the blizzard.
- Colonel Sanderson – Kill 7 chickens in under 10 seconds in ‘The Hornet’s Nest’.
- Ten plus foot-mobiles – Kill at least 10 enemies with one Predator Missile.
- Unnecessary Roughness – Use a Riot shield to beat down an enemy.
- Knock-knock – Kill 4 enemies with 4 shots during a slow-mo breach.
- Some Like it Hot – Kill 6 enemies in a row using a thermal weapon.
- Two Birds with One Stone – Kill 2 enemies with a single bullet.
- The Road Less Traveled – Collect 22 enemy intel items.
- Leave No Stone Unturned – Collect 45 enemy intel items.
- Drive By Kill 20 enemies in a row while driving a vehicle.
- The Harder They Fall – Kill 2 rappelling enemies in a row before they land on their feet.
- Desperado – Kill 5 enemies in a row using 5 different weapons or attachments.
- Look Ma Two Hands – Kill 10 enemies in a row using akimbo weapons.
- No Rest For the Wary – Knife an enemy without him ever knowing you were there.
- Three-some – Kill at least 3 enemies with a single shot from a grenade launcher.
- Target Confirmed – Instruct the Honey Badger to kill 80 enemies in ‘Exodus’.
- Angel Savior – Do not get your Predator Drone destroyed in ‘Contingency’.
- Do NOT push this button – Ring the red bell in both rooms and survive the attack.
- The Student Surpasses the Master – Beat BX time in ‘S.S.D.D.’.
- The Real Gun Game – Complete any mission but ‘S.S.D.D.’ and ‘Endgame’ without reloading weapons or using melee attacks.
- Precognitive Paranoia – Kill Shepherd.
- Immortal – Complete every missions without dying or reloading to a checkpoint at any difficulty.
- Silent Skies – Destroy both BTRs without using Predator Drones in ‘Wolverines!’
- Clay-more – Kill 11 enemies using Claymores in ‘Loose Ends’.
- Bird Hunter – Destroy 10 choppers using the Javelin Launcher in ‘Of Their Own Accord’.
- Hot Potato – Destroy the helicopter using frag grenades in ‘The Only Easy Day… Was Yesterday’.
- Clown in Training – The U.S. Army Rangers ain’t no place for clowns.
- Headbanger – Kill an enemy with the impact damage from a frag grenade to the head.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Campaign Remastered is expected to release on March 31 after the PlayStation Store in Germany put up the listing for the game and leaked the trailer and first details on it.